If you watch Cartoon Network, what shows do you like on there?

I like Regular Show, The Amazing World of Gumball, Adventure Time, The Powerpuff Girls, Teen Titans Go!, Dexters Laboratory, Uncle Grandpa, Courage the Cowardly Dog, The Looney Tunes Show, Johnny Bravo, The Marvelous Misadventures Flapjack, Johnny Test, Camp Lazlo, Total Drama, The Tom and Jerry Show, Scooby-Doo! Mystery, Inc., My Gym Partner's A Monkey, Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!, and The Flinstones :). What about you people, what Cartoon Network shows do you like?

Most Helpful Guy

• I haven't watched it since your age but my favs were Ed, Edd and Eddy; Dexter's Lab; Courage the cowardly dog; Johny Bravo; Samurai Jack; Megas XLR, and several others. Basically all the oldschool stuff.

by the way I noticed Johnny Test in your list...
    https://imgflip.com/s/meme/Futurama-Fry.jpg

• Yeah I liked Ed, Edd, and Eddy and what's wrong with Johnny Test? :P

• TDH thanks you for the MHO :)

• You're welcome :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I haven't watched Cartoon Network in a while, but I do love some of the shows on there. :) My top three are:

- The Flintstones
    - The Jetsons
    - Scooby-Doo

What Guys Said 6

• One of the best cartoons made was Road Runner, except the world is so PC these days it is not aloud on TV.

• cartoon network is not the same anymore

these new shows are messed up like the one with the shapeshifting dog, that show is fucking weird

they should do a 'classic' CN, with shows like courage, samurai jack, dexters lab and all those fucking amazing shows at that time.

• powerpuff girls, adventure time, regular show, dexter, cow and chicken, teen titans go, gumball, uncle grandpa, and johnny bravo

• I like most of the classic one Courage, Johnny Bravo, Dexter, Ed, Edd, and Eddy, powder-puff girls, samurai jack. I also like Regular show, The amazing world of gumball, Steven Universe, We bare bears

• I remember the old cartoon network, so i used to watch Tom and Jerry, The Jetsons, Scooby Doo the original series :)

• Teen Titans Go, Ed Edd N' Eddy, and I can't remember what else lol.

What Girls Said 1

• COURAGE THE COWARDLY DOG IS THE BEST SHOW EVERRRRR
    adventure time, Johnny bravo, dexters laboratory, the cramp twins... So many