Do you have a clean room?

I always see those houses and you walk in and everything is immaculate. Ok so I just wanted to know if there are any tips you could share on how to keep your bedroom clean.

• My room is organized and clean.
  • My room's cleanliness is mediocre.
  • My room is a mess.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes.
    Because I'm moving and there are less things about

• Oh so everything is packed away. Well at least it minimalizes the clutter. 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• Right now my room is a total mess. I haven't had much time to focus on cleaning it. I've been super busy with my college courses. I'm taking 17 credits within a period of 8 weeks so I really have more things to focus on than the cleanliness of my room. I will clean it as soon as I get back from my California trip.

• What is the trip to California for? Is it just a vacation?

• Yeah, I'm going to Disneyland and Universal Studios.

What Guys Said 12

• My rokm is a clean mess.

• Can we just call clean a subjective term?

• It's clean yeah. As for tips I don't know. Just clean it everyday or when it gets too messy for you.

• no, very tidy, just be organised and have a routine

• Nope. Sorry.

• My room is clean, but I hire a maid to come in and clean my place every week.

• I wish I could do that

• It's pretty dusty but I have clothes arranged properly. Average I guess.

• Mess, I usually wait until I can't take the mess any more and clean up.

• Hah! My room is most definitely a mess. :)

• You are not the only one.

• Uh... Mine is neither trashed out nor clean if that makes any sense.

• I don't have ocd, but I I'm really clean and organised with my room and belongings. So it's always tidy ha. As for tips, organise each thing so it doesn't clutter, like shoes here, tops there etc.

• I used to be a messy person but I have to admit I'm now a neat freak. The best thing is to put things away where they belong straight away. If you dump things everywhere it starts with one thing, then two and before you know it.. mess

• Yeah I'll just have to take out the time. by the way I don't know why but your opinion comment made me want some ice cream.

• lol really? I love ice cream so I say go for it

What Girls Said 19

• Meh, it could be better. But it could be a hell of a lot worse. I think I get a little extra leniency because I just moved in.

• Take care of things as you go. Push yourself to do it if you're typically lazy about it.

Trying on outfits because you can't decide? Force yourself to put the one you just took off away before putting the next one on.

Just finished drinking something? Bring the cup to the sink if you're done or go refill it so you're not ignoring an empty glass.

Have spare time after getting ready in the morning? Make your bed. Though hardly anybody makes their bed, to be honest.

• For 2 dollar a day you can give this gal's clothes a home in the closet.
      For 2 dollars a day , this lady's clothes won't have to sleep on the floor any more.

• I used to make my bed in the morning. You are right that makes a huge difference.

• My room is a mess, just like my life.

• Mine is super clean and organized. Everything has it's place. Also I recently converted to minimalism and I love it so far. Just start by cleaning some spot everyday otherwise you'll get overwhelmed and not get anything done.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...6c430f3ab7.jpg

• Lucky you I just have sooo much stuff and a small bedroom.

• I have a small bedroom too. I threw out (or sold) 2/3 of my stuff and it's so much better now.

• On weekends.. it is super clean.. otherwise it is just clean..

• Is that because you have more free time during the weekend?

• Because at weekends I am home.. and I ask maid to clean it good.. and I have time to put back all stuff in place.. other days I don't have much time.. so I don't pay much attention..

• My room is clean, i clean it everyday.

• My room is always organized and clean. I think i get that from my mom she can't stand untidy and dirty places.

• My entire house is clean, i'm a little bit of a neat freak.

• Not really, but I try to keep it acceptable lol.

• Well at least you try

• I have a somewhat clean room. Just keep things in their places. (it doesn't work for me though, I tend to find things when they're on top on each other xD)

• My room is a mess

• You should organize it.

• Mine is clean & yet disorganized.

• So everything is just stuffed into closets, drawers, and any other storage unit?

• Thats about it. hahaha

• Its clean yeaj

• Not at the moment because I have so much homework

• It's not.. A total mess.
    But it's not completely organized either.

• Bahahaha... no.

• Its organized for now until school starts

• I hear that a lot, since people are busier during the school year.

• My room is organized and clean.

• My room is clean as hell