What did you consider to be more difficult? Work or school?

I found my engineering job to be WAY harder than school and I found my pizza hut job to be easier than school.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• i haven't work much but from my xperience... nothing's worse than school.

basically for bullyin reasons mostly, since at work bullyin almost doesn't xist, but in school it's very common unfortunately.

so bullyin makes school a livin hell literally... ok u get over it as years go by... but when it was happenin it was... awful... :/

• School insofar. I personally can't wait for the last day I walk out of an educational facility and can show it the middle finger
    http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/38258510.jpg

• School, but not by much.
    The hardest thing about my job is not the job itself. It's the long term uncertainty since my company has been restructuring for a long long time :o
    School was harder since going to school and studying combined could sometimes be real hard especially during a 5 to 6 week long exam period. That could be extremely exhausting!

• School definitely was harder

What Girls Said 0