When we die how do we know if we really go to hell or heaven if we already dead ?

Most Helpful Guy

• Considering your personality and memories are stored in the brain as a result of your frontal lobe, amygdala and hippocampus and all kinds of other structural elements of your brain, it is safe to assume that you probably don't go anywhere and you just stop perceiving and stop existing.

Most Helpful Girl

• You will either go to heaven or you will go to hell or you may go to an in between stage between heaven and hell. You could also possibly be resurrected into a new life on earth. Who knows what happens? but I know God is creative and can do anything that He wants to do.

What Guys Said 14

• We don't know. In fact, when we die, we don't go anywhere. We just cease to exist anymore. It's as simple as that.

• In my opinion you just don't. I don't believe in afterlife.

• You gon' die and stay dead. And if there's anything afterwards... well guess we'll find out then.

• Like the saying goes "I'll go to hell for the company and heaven for the climate".
    If all this religion stuff is real I'm pretty much guaranteed to go to hell for being an a atheist because that makes me an apostate.

• because your "soul" or "spirit" or some shit like that is supposed to go there and i guess the concept includes some form of awarenes which is left that enables you to experience heaven or hell... makes perfect sense right?

• *facepalm* Because the existance of an afterlife would mean that the conciousness survives death! duh! When you die, you don't fade away into nothingness, you simply leave your body, and go on to a higher (or lower) plane of existance.

• Oh I'm definitely going to hell

• If you believe in Heaven and Hell, then I think that at the end you'll have your answer ready.

• Best not to worry or care about it. Just focus on livin' and once you die, you die.

• their is a lot of facts for afterlife but the most logical is just blackness. What am i saying we can't see the color black nothing all memorys you ever knew or moved just nothing

• We just rot in the gorund or are incinerated. There is no Heaven or Hell...

• Good question. I think you religious people should probably take this one.

• Your physical body is dead but your energy lives on forever

• hell doesn't exist and only a fixed number will go ton heaven

What Girls Said 5

• When we die we die... in my opinion

• That's what you figure out when you die.

• We poor livings unfortunately don't know (because we're not dead) and you will only know about this when you die.. as a Christian I do not believe that we go to Heaven or Hell after death but simply cease to exist.

• We don't, because we're dead, gone, finito.

• People do not go to Heaven nor Hell when they die.
    They get taken to a special place and burned.

• You mean the crematory? I heard you can keep the ashes of your relatives in a jar if you want.