What is the sexiest thing about you?

http://www.playbuzz.com/margottouitou10/what-is-the-sexiest-thing-about-you

Me - My Passion:

You have a core belief system that has shaped you into the sexy individual that you are today. The fact that you stay true to what you stand for ignites a fire in others and is by far your sexiest feature! All that passion makes you irresistible and unforgettable. You are going to attract other individuals just like you!

Most Helpful Guy

• Your Confidence

You truly believe in yourself and your abilities! People who meet you admire your sexy sense of self-esteem. When you walk into a room, people immediately notice you because you always hold your head up high and stand up tall. You’re going to go far in this life because you never let doubt or uncertainty get you down and that is truly sexy!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 25

• What is The Sexiest Thing About You?

Your Intelligence

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4540-8deb-097fc596d78d.jpg

You encompass beauty and brains in one total package! Your ability to stun people with your smarts is unparalleled. You are a well read individual with a sense of wonder that is provocative and inviting. Intelligence is sexy, making you one sought after hottie!

• This is what I got :D

http://i.imgur.com/7hqU3EG.jpg

I COMPLETELY agree with the analysis about you :D <3

• www.playbuzz.com/.../what-is-the-sexiest-thing-about-you

Me, myself and I: Your Confidence

• I knew it
    Your Sense of Humour
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4702-8954-918ab1e93fc2.jpg
    You know exactly how to work a crowd and turn people on through the art of comedy. Your timing is superb and your quick wit leaves people breathless. Not only are you hilarious, but you have a sense of self worth that can’t be rivalled. You know what you want in this life and you are not afraid to go after it. You have no problem attracting others because everyone loves to spend time around you and your hilarious and sexy spirit!

• Your Sense of Humor

Fark no.
    I'm as funny as kidney stones.

• Your Sense of Humor

You know exactly how to work a crowd and turn people on through the art of comedy. Your timing is superb and your quick wit leaves people breathless. Not only are you hilarious, but you have a sense of self worth that can’t be rivaled. You know what you want in this life and you are not afraid to go after it. You have no problem attracting others because everyone loves to spend time around you and your hilarious and sexy spirit!

Nah, sorry

• Your Intelligence

• I say my beard or nothing at all. Cause taking that quiz would require me to allow 2 scripts and I don't feel like looking through a huge list for the second one. Script blocker yo

• Well i'm not going to lie I went into this quiz positive it was my left ankle, and im actually pretty disappointing now because apparently its my eyes :/

• You encompass beauty and brains in one total package! Your ability to stun people with your smarts is unparalleled. You are a well read individual with a sense of wonder that is provocative and inviting. Intelligence is sexy, making you one sought after hottie!
    Dayum that dress makes me look phat

• Your Confidence
    Yourexcellentpix. com

Yay

• It couldn't have been more wrong lol.

The eyes are a window into a person’s soul and your soul is on fire! You have the power to seduce someone simply by looking at them. When you walk down the street and people make eye contact with you, they are immediately intrigued and totally turned on! Here’s looking at you kid!

• Your Eyes

• I reject negativity

• I feel sexy when I'm writing symphonies for starving kids whilst riding my tame white shark shirtless.

• Lo l uprip 4 MLS prizeD's e8ezy

• Cool.

Your Intelligence

• My mum always said my neck, but then she once called a spider handsome.

• My intelligence well can't argue with that 😛

• My everything.
    No one piece of me is good enough on its own, but are great together.

• These quizzes usually have generalized assumptions that can basically be applied to everyone because we'll associate specific memories with the result so then we come to the conclusion that "oh hey, that's me and i'm very special!" :|

• My mind...

• My awesomeness 😎✌

• My eyeshot and my voice is found sexy :)

• I've been told I'm sweet and caring but with a pinch of naughtiness.

What Girls Said 23

• Your Sense of Adventure

You are totally turned on by travel and adventure. You are constantly seeking new experiences and thrilling opportunities which makes everyone want to join in on the fun! You have a hard time staying in one place, which makes people long to savor every minute in your presence. You are going to meet lots of sexy people like you when traveling the world and learning new things!

I am confident and outspoken but I would not classify myself as adventurous because I don't colour outside the lines.

• Your Confidence

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4656-895e-046c300f8882.jpg

Interesting, because sometimes I feel like shit lol and other times, like I'm the shit XD

• My Sense of Humor:

• Your Sense of Humor

• Your Sense of Humor

• Your Eyes

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4996-bbda-2e11e14997b4.jpg

Um.. okay. lol
    I guess.

• Passion

• Your intelligence

• Your Intelligence
    You encompass beauty and brains in one total package! Your ability to stun people with your smarts is unparalleled. You are a well read individual with a sense of wonder that is provocative and inviting. Intelligence is sexy, making you one sought after hottie

• My confidence

• 0|0
  • i got ”my confidence”

• Nothing, I'm just bland.

• My eyes haha this feels so randomized

• I got my confidence.. Interesting

• My sense of adventure

• I've been told that people can really open up to me which is funny because I can't ever do that..

• My sense of humor. Yay :p

• How'd i kniw it was gonna say my eyes? Thats funny.

• Your eyes

• My sense of adventure :)

• My sense of humor. :)