Do you think bikini pics on facebook are slutty?

Not like the posed ones in bathrooms but like on a beach more casual.

I'm asking because I have some on my facebook page from when I was traveling asia and learning how to surf, scuba dive nad generall spend a lot of time on the beach.
And my boyfriend recently told me to take them down. I asked if he doesn't think they suit me and he said "No it's the opposite actually, I don't want everyone to see you like that" and later went on saying that it's slutty to have bikini pics on facebook. Is it though? To me they're just nice memories and he has pictures of himself on the beach as well

To be clear it wasn't like this

More like this:
https://farm7.staticflickr.com/6008/5902455206_6f31099af6_b.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

• I can see his point but to be honest the ones taken in the bathroom come closer to fitting his description than the one from the beach being the one on the beach would entail wearing a bathing suit to begin with. not many women just wear one at home and think there is a mirror , lets take pics

Most Helpful Girl

• So tired of hearing this word misused. Slutty means you're having actual SEX casually with multiple partners. Wearing an outfit is never slutty. It literally is not pessible. That being said, none of those pictures bother me. Attention seeking? Yes. But what the fuck are sites like Twitter and FB for besides messaging people? To show people what you're up to and GRAB THEIR FUCKING ATTENTION. (My annoyance isn't at you, it's at people who think that showing skin on a website is is being an attention whore, when simply putting up a status saying you had fun at the movies with friends is ALSO seeking attention.)

My point? It's your FB account. Do whatever you want with it. Wearing a bikini at a beach barely differentiates from doing it in online.

What Guys Said 15

• What I read is "Do you think it is slutty to have pictures on FB that are just of me doing my scuba? Not like these other two which are my slutty pictures for you to look at."

• They can come off that way! I may need some personal ones pm'd for further research on the matter, like stat :).

But no, I don't think a pic in a bikini, which will be shown at the beach in front of others anyway, is slutty. I can see how ur boyfriend might hate others getting a view at those top 2, but overall I wouldn't say the bottom deep sea diving one is slutty. It's actually rather cool, and I notice what's your doing more so than what you're wearing haha.

• Your boyfriend appears to be a controlling asshole. Controlling assholes usually are or end up being abusive assholes. So keep that in mind.

Talk with him about it and see if he is still all worked up about it think to yourself how much you want to change your life for this guy and if he is really worth the change.

• Hot! But if they are meant to be slutty then they are slutty. If it's a picture with your friends having a laugh and all that jazz, it's not slutty. So the pictures from above are meant to make men want them.

• There is nothing wrong with pics like the ones at the bottom... they would be showing off activities that you were doing

• I see no sign of sluttiness from basic beach pictures.

• Yea there fine

And the first two are fine too just don't go overboard... everyone likes a good person with a little bit of edge

• Leave you pics up. They are not slutty at all. You are quite easy on the eye actually and nice to see

• The 'more like this' is okay for me

• no... and your boyfriend dont should say that... the facebook its yours and if u are with him he have to belive in you...

• To be honest I don't find any of the above pics slutty and I'm sure your pics aren't either!

• not at all if you ask me, nothing should be called slutty...

• WHY SO PERFECT U R SOO AWESOME BUT YEAH I THINK IT'S A BIT SLUTTY 😛

• yes I don't like attention diggers that's such a TURN OFF

• Wooo those first to pics. Hot hot.

• *two (fill)

• Sorry. Nothing wrong with any of those. Who gives a flying fuck if it is slutty? So what? Why is it such a bad thing to be a slut?

• Thanks for the down vote by the way.

What Girls Said 8

• It depends on how they are taken. There's a difference between the first example and the second, which you seem to also notice, that's why you made it clear what kind of pics you want to post. The second example is not slutty at all, so I don't see anything wrong with that.
    He's just insecure, and probably doesn't want other guys to look at you because he thinks you're very sexy in them. :)

• you're at the beach and having fun with friends and you happen to be wearing a bikini... there is nothing wrong with that

• If they are taken at beach, in sea naturally, they are not slutty at all. They are like other pictures.

• No. I don't.

• Yes I think so.

• It's fine.

• There is nothing wrong with having casual beach photos up. However, I think in your case it is attention seeking. You're posting pictures on this site for random guys to see. So I can see you being one of those girls who do it on Facebook as well. So l can see his point. You probably do it all the time, and he is probably annoyed with you doing it. I wonder how he'd feel knowing you're showing yourself off for anonymous guys.

• there are 4 different girls in those pictures and none of them is me

• Yes I think so.