How do you feel about plastic surgery?

And where do you draw the line of it being too fake? Removing a mole, getting botox, fixing a dent in the nose, making the nose smaller, changing the eye shape or size, having the eyebrows lifted, getting lip injections, having an underbite corrected, making the jaw smaller, fake boobs, fake butts. Assume the result looks great, which of these goes too far for you?

As for me, I was completely against it in the past, but have changed my mind since being more exposed to different cultures. Some countries are very accepting of plastic surgery and even very invasive procedures are done so well that it does not look fake at all. Unlike the horror stories you hear of plastic surgery gone wrong.

Most Helpful Guy

• OK:
    mole
    underbite

Maybe:
    fixing a dent in the nose

Too far:
    everything else that's listed

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree with plastic surgery as long as the person doesn't go too far.

I used to disagree with it until I became a Mom.
    Now given that I have stretch marks and a little loose skin (tummy section) , I see work that needs to be done that I couldn't have imagined before.

What Guys Said 3

• If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

• if there is a "defect", fix it. if you just don´t like the way you look: why would you do it? you´re supposed to be beautiful the way you are.

• useless, risky, and pathetic. that to me is cheating life in a way

What Girls Said 5

• i am okay with plastic surgery. If someone is not happy with their face or body and have money to fix it, I don't see anything wrong with that... but if they do that, and later they should let everyone know that this is how they were not born... they are fake but honest..

• I'm not opposed. I think people should do what makes them happy.
    I personally wouldn't go all out.
    Maybe a boob lift when I'm old.

• I swear most people that get it dont need it

• it's never a good idea.

• I think it's never a good idea.