If the teacher put your crush next to you, would you be more or less focused?

if the teacher put you next to your crush, would you focus better in that class since you are right next to them and you dont have to struggle to get a glimpse of them or would it make you less focused since they are next to you and it causes a distraction since you'll get to see them more often?

• less focused
  • more focused

Most Helpful Guy

• Back when i had crushes: Less focused. Part of my mind would be thinking about making sure I'm not doing anything stupid and try getting a nice look at her.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• When people sit next to me i end up talking to them the whole time. It doesn't matter if it's a girl i like or not. If you want to pay attention to the class don't sit next to me lol

• Don't have crushes unless you mean girls I wanna smash.

• I don't believe you don't have crushes.

• I don't. A crush is someone who you haven't gotten into a romantic relationship with that you want to get into a romantic relationship with. I don't have any of those.

What Girls Said 7

• I put more focused. I work harder when I'm emotional.

• less.. of course..

• I would be less focused because I wouldn't stop staring at him and we might be talking the whole time when we supposed to be doing our work :P but I would love my teacher to death if she put me by my crush :D <3

• More focused like hey look how smart I am

• I actually had a teacher do that
    didn't learn a damn thing.

• I'll be less focused I'll be giggling a lot

• Less focused.