Fast way to make money?

My broke and its $100 to replace the thing is I'm to young to get a job so I have no idea how to get money please help (and boys don't say something stupid and perverted)

My phone broke and I need money to replace please help (boys don't say something stupid and perverted)

Most Helpful Guy

• You could strike a deal with your parents?

It all depends on how much you want to replace the thing you need. I always had to form a sort of business contract with my parents to get anything fun. Usually, I'd ask them to loan me a certain amount of money, and then I'd say that I'd do yard work and chores to pay it back, with each hour spent doing a chore like getting paid for an hour at a job with minimum wage.
    If you do that, your parents will give you the money for the temporary thing and you can work it off for the long term.

If you lived in Texas, minimum wage is...
    7.25 USD
    You need 100 USD, so you'd work 100 / 7.25 hours, which is...

13 hours and roughly 47 minutes of chores. It seems bad, but it really isn't awful.

Most Helpful Girl

• You can ask if you can do extra chores to earn money, ask your neighbourhood if they need baby sitting etc.

What Guys Said 4

• Odd jobs are the best way. Ask around. Ask your parents and neighbors. Neighbors are really good if the neighborhood is houses rather than apartments. People who own houses always need things done. Many do it themselves, but there are always some who are willing to pay someone. If you are friendly and do a good job, they'll keep calling you back, and probably give your name to friends they know. Older people especially need things done. Just ask around.

• Other than asking parents or family members, working n (like babysit mow lawn), borrowing or begging there isn't much you can do besides fast that isn't stupid and perverted.

• Sell things you don't or need on Craigslist or eBay , maybe babysitting or help out at a nail salon or laundry mat. Return a lot of cans for the deposit money

• well since you are under 18, I can't say

What Girls Said 0