Do you Love or Hate rain?

Personaly I love rain! its calm, it helps me sleep, I love the smell of it, and it reminds me when i was little ^-^
Do you Love or Hate rain?

• Yes! I Love Rain!
  • No. its annoying
So far people like rain! ^-^

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a strange obsession with it._.
    I love it! It relaxes me but makes me hyper at the same time haha it was actually raining last night and I was just soo happy cx
    Too bad it doesn't rain as often here :c

What Guys Said 20

• I don't love rain.
    I... FUCKING... LOVE rain.
    No , not the actor , but as in the weather.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQKCcbixxfg

Make it a THUNDERSTORM!

• I love it. It's relaxing (usually), creates beautiful scenery, and creates a fresh smell. I love thunderstorms too. Had one last night actually.

• ! How could you even suggest the possibility
    of me not loving rain?

Some of my favorite moments is when raining
    my girlfriend and I pick up an umbrella and take
    a long walk through a park, or something. ^.^

• Yeah, i love rain. Makes everything more beautifull.

There's nothing more romantic that beeing kissing the girl, both protected by the umbrella while raining a lot. :D

... but noo girlfriend :'c xDD, but yeah i really like it, i born in the winter and the sound of the rain is magic for me.

• it always relaxes me, love it!

• i wish it would rain right now so dam hot then again it would just be humid
    :( which sucks more then dry heat

• Isn't it interesting that when you're out somewhere and it rains, you might be in full public... a park, a shopping center, whatever. It instantly becomes semi-private.

• I like when it rains. It is relaxing

• The only reason i dont like it is because whenever its rainy its extremely muggy in my room and i feel like i can't breathe

• I like it unless it gets in the way of basketball

• Rain is my favorite! <3

• Love it, its a nice sound plus it makes the air cooler

• You love it and you hate it. It adds character to a movie and it ruins your science project.

• It gives me a headache so I hate it

• If it rains for few minutes I love it, if it goes weeks I hate it 😔

• it's super annoying, cause then I have to stay at home and it leads to super humid weather

• love the rain, it keeps me calm, well when it does rain

• I love it it smells great and its great for my trees

• Love it, relaxing sound

• Yes love kissing and having sex in the Roanoke.

What Girls Said 23

• I LOVE rain, it makes me happy.. it makes me feel calm :)
    I love the fresh scent of wet soil, the sound of rain falling against the windows. And I like drinking hot cup of coffee or tea and eating hot fried snacks!! Reading on a rainy day also feels nice
    I love walking in the rain. I remember, as a kid I sometimes used to dance in the rain, lol. and NTM, kissing in the rain is so romantic, haha

• We are currently having a heavy rain storm where I live. I also am thinking of baking frozen french fries here in a bit. LOL

• Will do hahahaha. :P

• @Onyx277 Hehe, awesome! ;D

• i absolutely fucking LOVE IT!!!

• I adore rain! My biggest fantasy is to be caught in a huge rain storm while walking with my boyfriend in the park

• Happened to me when I was in Wales with my ex. We were caught by one of the most brutal storms for decades in Wales. Our parents began saw everything in the news and began calling to be sure that are alright.

• its only cool the first time...
      Its happened to me before lol, it is quite epic, especially since i just got into an argument with her and it started pouring, so i just went for the kiss to shut her up lol!

• Omg you guys are lucky! I want to make out with someone in the rain!!!

• I hate the rain because it rains so much here. I always have to bike through it and it's just depressing and you can't do shit all day. Seriously, if you live in the Netherlands or the UK, you'll be sick of the rain.

• Hate rain, as it changes the pressure in the air and i get migraines a lot unfortunately.

• Being a black girl... it's my enemy.

• XD lol sorry but how? if Im offending you im sorry.

• Rain = Water

When my hair is natural it's an afro. I pay 50-90 bucks to get my hair straightened. If rain/water were to touch my hair it would revert back to its natural state. My money would go to waste. I have to stay away from rain as much as possible when my hair I straightened. The only time I don't is when I'm wearing braids or when I wear my hair out natural.

I love rain. I love rainy days and I love the smell of outside right after it's stopped raining. I think rain is beautiful. <3 Too bad it's out to get me...

P. S. Don't worry, it's not offensive. I'm glad you asked. A lot of people still don't understand the complexity, haha, of black women's hair so I love it when someone asks me because I'm helping one more person learn what it's all about. :)

• I love love love rain! It's supposed to rain a few days this coming week, and two of those days I have off of work. I'm excited to just relax and listen to it / watch it.

• I hate it.

It rains when I have plans... Then the fucking hot weather... I hate it.

• It's nice when you're indoors.. It sucks ass when you're outdoors, especially when you're trekking and need to keep your stuff dry.

• It's just whatever. I don't hate it or love it.

• Gosh I love rain! So calming, nostalgic, I love the smell too, I love how everything looks greener after it rains :)

• I really like the rain,
    its so relaxing and the rain is music to my ears :) !!!

• Rain helps me sleep :)

• I love rain

• Love it because it helps me write better

• Rain and my hair are not big friends

• I love the rain but sadly I live in eastern Washington and it hardly ever rains here.

• I love it. :)
    It sure does it a lot in my area.. lol

• I love it! My first kiss was in rain. :)

• I love taking walks in the rain it's soothing in every way. :D

• I mostly hate it because it makes me feel sleepy and depressed

• Love... <3

• I love rain when I don't have my hair straightened. 😊 When my hair is in its natural state I love rain.