What'a your sweetest or happiest memory of your life?

Mine is when my parents got me a puppy for my birthday but he died after 2 years :(

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Sorry to hear about that bro

And its hard to say I've had pretty awesome experiences.

But 1 that sticks out is viewing the big bang and the universe expand as it creates nebulas/planets/stars/galaxies/Blackholes/WhiteHoles (lucid dreaming)

• Lucid dream! I often experience that, too. Are you a natural lucid dreamer in other words can you have lucid dream whenever you want to? I can have a lucid dream when I am extremely tired and have a paralysis sleep. After the scary moment of the dream, I open my eyes in the dream.

What Girls Said 3

• is it happiest or the sad one? :/

• Mine was when i found someone who truly accepted me. That was the happiest I've ever been. But thats a memory from the past💔

• But, you are likely to have the new happiest moment of your life whenever someone who truly appreciates you shows up, so that's not your happiest memory. You are a gorgeous woman!

• Christmas with my grand-dad. He always knew the perfect gift for me, like no one else..;-;

What Guys Said 3

• Birth of my little sister after spending years and years of asking my parents for a brother or sister.

• Birth of my nephew.

• the part when i hadn't been born 😐