Has anything exciting happened to you today?

One of my tarantulas molted today, but whats cool is that i managed to catch it all on camera. So, has anything cool happened to you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Got to go up flying with a friend today...

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah, it was just an ordinary day for me. It's very rare for anything exciting to happen to me.

What Girls Said 3

• Nope. My day was shit

• I got lvl 10 in a game, i need 5 accounts like these. So its pretty exciting i guess

• what game? :p

• Leugue of legends, there is this thibg called refer a friend and if u refer five friends u get two skins for champions. I dont have anyone to recommend it too so im doing it for my sister. It will be my present. U should try it its fun :)

• im all about destiny right now lol. its basically taking up my whole life :p

• Yes actually. I went up kissing my best friend today. He's quite a good kisser for someone who has only kissed once, but now I'm so confused and don't know what to do...

What Guys Said 1

• I banged my head very hard at my friends house and got a concussion and started bleeding.