Do you think Black Lives Matter Protesters where paid to interfere with Bernie Sanders Seattle rally?

It seems fishey to me they'd go after a canidate who's been supporting the rights of African Americans for decades,
and whats even more fishy/interesting is Soros is Hillary Clinton’s largest donor and supporter and Soros just happens to fund Black Lives Matter. So it could be hypothetically possible that Soros paid the protesters to interfere with Sanders Seattle rally.

• Yes I
  • No I don't

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I think the black lives matter folk are simply angry attention seekers who aren't interested in facts. They want the attention that they want, their feelings justified or not.

What Girls Said 1

• No, not really.

But I think the protesters were 100% in the wrong for crashing his rally-coming from someone who supports and understands the black lives matter movement.

What Guys Said 8

• Yes, I believe it was was arranged by someone. Likely Clinton's people. there is even more corruption behind the scenes :O

• All of her corruption American people see right through, or Sanders wouldn't be gaining traction like he is. Time to Feel Bern Hilary.

• You'd think that Black Lives Matters members would know a bonafide civil rights movement vet...

• BLM people are ignorant. They rather stay angry and negative instead of working on becoming better people.

• I believe Clinton may have had a hand in it yes

• I don't get why they would target Bernie Sanders. Isn't he on their side? My Spidey Sense detects a dirty tricks campaign.

• Absolutely, Soros is a Commie.

• Black rights is big money these days and there's fortunes to be made if you know how and can talk the talk. The media just eats it up. They will bang on about cops defending themselves but are sure to skip over black on black crime.

• And what would happen if the protesters said we were paid to do that? It would be a political disaster for whoever did it and end their campaign. Even if a a contributor did it, the politician would never hear the end of it and would be ruined through guilt by association.

So in a nutshell, no that's absurd.