American guys who have had relationships with foreign and American women... which one do you believe is better?

Just asking a question that's all. Never dated a woman not that's from America, but I've heard some good things about them.

Most Helpful Girl

• I know you asked for guys, but I am American and have dated 2 guys from Europe, and the rest from America. Both have their pros and cons.

The British guy cheated on me (it doesn't affect my opinion on Brits), and the Spanish guy wanted to move back to Barcelona. We tried to keep contact, but it didn't work. He was nice and very romantic.

The American guys live closer to me... they can be fun, but the ones I dated weren't as romantic. Not that it is a bad thing, I just noticed that after dating the Spanish guy.

• Okay cool. I guess the guys on here haven't dated foreign women

• Perhaps, or maybe haven't seen this question yet. :)

What Girls Said 2

• they are both good.

• You've been with both? Or are you just saying?

• Sorry I know ya asked for guys. But I need to put my two cents in. Europeans yesssss. Also I love sexy accents👍I'm from the U. S.

• So are euro's better to you?

• You plan on moving there?

• I would love to

What Guys Said 0