(QUIZ) what should ur hippie name be :D?

Tell me what you get ! My result was :
Melody
Has anyone ever told you that you march to the beat of your own drum? If not, we are! You've got your own groove that keeps you going. You're intelligent and very empathetic to the suffering of others. You always stick to your values and stay true to yourself. This is really admirable! Don't ever let the world get you down and keep on dancing to your own groove, baby! ... :D

Most Helpful Guy

• Flower
    http://oi58.tinypic.com/jj4s8y.jpg

You're a delicate little flower that nobody would ever want to hurt. Don't let your appearance fool them though. You have a totally groovy side to you that only comes out when you're with your friends having a good time. You're constantly growing as a person, just like a flower grows each day.

I'm a cute little flower. ^.^

Most Helpful Girl

• Flower
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...42f2-876d-8bcd4935d642.jpg

What Guys Said 2

• Melody

Has anyone ever told you that you march to the beat of your own drum? If not, we are! You've got your own groove that keeps you going. You're intelligent and very empathetic to the suffering of others. You always stick to your values and stay true to yourself. This is really admirable! Don't ever let the world get you down and keep on dancing to your own groove, baby!

• ah crap... Blossom

You're caring, compassionate, and thoughtful. Sometimes you're a bit of a wall flower, but in the end you make strong connections with those around you. You appreciate a clean and well-balanced environment and you love the outdoors! People don't always notice you, but when they do they are struck by your incredible beauty, just like a flower blossom.

What Girls Said 9

• Flower

• Hello I'm Sunshine :)
    And this little number I like to call here is the...
    http://data.whicdn.com/images/29765649/large.gif

• Lol jk I really got Flower as my result

• You're so clever that sounds a heck of a lot better than Flower lol

• Hahahahah thanks 😄 well consider SunFlower ur hippie name 😄 problem solved haha 😄👏

• Flower

• I got Melody as well! :)

http://i.imgur.com/USqszYM.jpg

• Melody

Has anyone ever told you that you march to the beat of your own drum? If not, we are. You've got your own grove that keeps you going. You're intelligent and very empathetic to the sufferings of others. You always stick to your values and stay true to yourself. This is really admirable! Don't ever let the world get you down and keep dancing at your own tune, baby.

• Luna

Quirky and fun, you live in the moment. Nobody can bring you down because you're perfectly content doing whatever you want to do. You're probably the one dancing around the room by yourself. You're always welcoming and bring joy to everyone that gets the chance to meet you.

• Glittering Stars!!! Cause I believe we will all turn into stars after we die.

• Nice one ! 😊 I forgot to add the link, lol 😂 so u can check it now 😊

• YOU ARE A FLOWER. You're a delicate little flower that nobody would ever want to hurt. Don't let your appearance fool them though. You have a totally groovy side to you that only comes out when you're with your friends having a good time. You're constantly growing as a person, just like a flower grows each day.

• That's really nice 😄 lol everyone is getting the flower thing so far ( u and 2 other girls got it 😄 )

• Where's the link to it?

• I got Melody too!.