Guys, what is better, before or after?

Guys, what is better, before or after ??

• before... because its real
    46% (28)
  • before... because i like the size more
    3% (2)
  • after... because it looks better
    41% (25)
  • neither... would ever appeal to me
    10% (6)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll
breast implants
WORST ANSWER

@Bandit74

18

Most Helpful Guy

• Voted A. It was a no brainer. Fake boobs are a BIG turn off for me.

• thank you for having class unlike most men.

• Wow, thanks for MHO! That was fast!
      I have never been a fan of modifying the human body for cosmetic reasons, and it includes boobs as well. They are meant to feed the woman's kids, not for men to ogle at anyway.
      And it makes me feel good when a woman acknowledges that I have class!

What Guys Said 17

• Most people are saying before because they KNOW the after is fake. But if they didn't know, like if you blurred the faces so that they though it was two different girls I suspect people would choose the right picture.

I can't prove that tho, it's just a theory.

• well obviously i am wondering if implants are good, and most guys seem to think so :(

• well i enjoyed ranting on, your not so bad, sorry i flipped out i was just really sad.

• before... I dont believe in the alteration of ones natural body... I wish everyone could be at peace with themselves and accept themselves the way they are. Also I find the before picture considerably more attractive.

• I was shocked i thought more guys were going to say natural, its about 50/50 so i have no clue.

• All natural is always better for me

• A and B

Also, after reading your responses below, let me state this as a fact:

If you are having trouble with men, it is not because of your boob size. End of story.

• ok fair, but i avoid men so i cannot have bad luck with something i avoid/push away.

• True; I've never been bitten by an aardvark.

• The second I hear "fake" I'm done

• where's the "I'd take either ¯\_(ツ)_/¯" option?

• I don't see why people are bashing implants. It's a personal choice for the woman involved, if she decides that surgery is for her and would make her feel better than that's her decision. If she decides to stay natural, that's fine too. A woman having breast implants wouldn't stop me from dating her, what would you guys do if your wife gets sick with an actual disease and needs major surgery?

• i am glad some guys hate it, do you have any idea how painful/scarry that could be and the end result could look awful.

• @Asker different guys are drawn to different things. There are men out there who actually prefer small boobs. She was desirable to being with, she had a really cute face and nice body. The face is the first thing I look at on a woman, just being 100 percent honest.

• face is first thing i look at with a guy so i get that.

• After for me

• If her breasts were naturally big or if the naturally grew, then it would be ok. But if she had surgery, then no.

• After... she has a nice smile

• I'm pretty sure that's two different chicks. lol

• its computer generated.

• i like natural things

• I'm normally not a fan of fakes, but those afters look pretty good!

• Exactly. If done tastefully and not cartoonishly...

• thats why i am afraid of getting old. Need to get married before it all goes to hell.

• LOL! Why? Do you have big boobs you're worried about drooping? XD Don't worry, if you stay in good shape chances are you'll be married well before it all goes to hell. That usually doesn't happen until after you've had a few kids!

• I don't like the feel of fake breasts, even if they look right - which they often don't.

I'd been with a flat chested woman, and the been with her again after getting implants and I definitely preferred her flat chested.

• what is flat to you?

• She was flatter than me, and I'm fairly lean.

• ok cool.

• It wasn't the boobs that did it for me in the second but her smile did.

• Smiling in the second picture helps.

• I don't care if it's fake, those boobs are hot. Gimme the boobs.

• really are you being serious or just a joke?

• I'm serious. Why wouldn't you believe me?