Bothered by my bfs niece?

I feel really dambothered that my boyfriends 15 yr old niece goes in hia room with little tiny shorts? And he act's and speaks like she's so pretty!
She has no decency...
She just tall and nice body.
I told him she was wearing small shorts and just a top he's like "oh she's working out" tf?
Why would she dress that way

Then he gets mad because she had a boyfriend and boys try to talk to her.
Wth man.
Why do I feel ao bothered by her

Most Helpful Guy

• She probably did it 5 years ago too and nobody took it seriously, because it was 100% innocent then, of course.
    15 yr old kids are beginning to explore the adult world. They don't very well know limits or the effect they could make. Her mom will tell her one of these days that she's to old for that now.
    Just smile about it. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I'll probably get a lot of thumbs downs for this but whatever. Many girls nowadays lack decency. They walk around practically naked and then complain why people call them sluts or stare at them, or guys don't treat them like ladies, etc. Your boyfriend being protective of her is probably just a big brother or uncle thing. I know the male in my family are protective of the girls.

What Guys Said 1

• its a normal territorial human reaction possibly hormonal :P people can detect things that they dont even know lol. it doesn't mean its legit though hopefully its all fine but its definitely not impossible that something weird could be up..

What Girls Said 4

• Because society imprinted young girls to dress certain ways. Its his niece, not some other woman, I wouldn't think much further beyond that point.

• Wtf did I just read lol

• You feel bothered by her because you are jealous. If she is his niece, then your jealousy is really misplaced though. It's probably hot so she wears shorts, would you want her to change before she goes into his room? I doubt your boyfriend has any sick thoughts about his own niece, so there is no need for you to be jealous.

• Are you Jealous?