(Quiz) Which lady from The Vampire Diaries are you?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/kellyhoward/which-leading-lady-from-the-vampire-diaries-are-1qza4#.lqEmNNGzz

You got: Katherine Pierce
You know what you want and how to get it… and you usually get it. While you may have some haters, you don’t let them bother you, because you know that your candid and blunt character make you truly unique.
Spot on!

Most Helpful Guy

• Missnowhwere lol I love u for this question.

I LOVE TVD!!!

I Got Katherine Pierce. She my fav female in the show. Lol but I hate elena. that goods acting by Nina lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Yassss, I got my favorite character!!! x3
    You got: Bonnie Bennett

You are, in a word, a badass. You’re incredibly loyal to the ones you love and to your values. And while your biggest fault may be your inability to say “no” to people, it’s one of the reasons everyone loves you so much
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-21785-1439676600-3.gif

What Guys Said 4

• You got: Elena Gilbert
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-21786-1439673371-2.gif
    Sure, you’ve been through your share of hard times, but that’s made you one of the strongest, sweetest, and most caring people out there! You prioritize your friends above anything else, and you are very confident in your decisions and values.
    ------------
    I don't know who this is. I don't watch the show D:
    Uhh I can only hope she isn't that really annoying character that everyone wishes would just die off already.

• She was the main character but pretty annoying tbh, and luckily she did sort of die off at the finale of the last season!! xD

• 6 seasons actually!

• 6 seasons? Hmm Not bad. Has a nice ring to it. I feel better now, even if I'm the person everyone wanted dead.

• You got: Katherine Pierce

LOL

• You got: Caroline Forbes

You’re a very enthusiastic person, and you’re always the life of the party! And although you can be a accused of being a little judgmental at times, you’re an amazing friend who would do anything for the ones you love.

• I got some girl named Catherine pierce😂 but i picked the wrong answer on the last one

What Girls Said 11

• Bonnie Bennett

You are, in a word, a badass. You’re incredibly loyal to the ones you love and to your values. And while your biggest fault may be your inability to say “no” to people, it’s one of the reasons everyone loves you so much!

Pretty cute, I'm more like her in the books, but this version is cool too :)

• You got: Katherine Pierce
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-31404-1439676954-3.gif
    is it a show? or book? i don't have heard about it but never watched..
    the result is cool tho.. and I have A LOT of haters.. lol..

• You got: Caroline Forbes

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...ed-6260-1439673727-4.gif

• You got: Bonnie Bennett

• You got: Elena Gilbert

Yours is so fitting lol

• You got: Bonnie Bennett

Love the vampire diaries :P

• You got: Caroline Forbes

You’re a very enthusiastic person, and you’re always the life of the party! And although you can be a accused of being a little judgmental at times, you’re an amazing friend who would do anything for the ones you love

• You got: Elena Gilbert

• You got: Elena Gilbert

Sure, you’ve been through your share of hard times, but that’s made you one of the strongest, sweetest, and most caring people out there! You prioritize your friends above anything else, and you are very confident in your decisions and values. s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-21786-1439673371-2.gif

• I looooove katherine. She is the wisest in the movie. I almost cried the strong wind took her away:(. She always put herself first and is selfish but that's why she lived 500 years. She is unique, tricky, smart, cunny, and knows how to survive.

• I got Katherine as well!