Recurring Dreams - Who Else Has Them?

Almost every night I have extremely vivid dreams, I can remember most of them. In a lot of cases they're reucrring dreams. Although they make no sense to me, most times I am in places unknown, exploring by myself. Does anyone have recurring dreams, if so explain how they usually go about.

Most Helpful Girl

• Reccuring dreams usually try to give you a hidden meaning behind them. That's just my opinion though. 😊

Most Helpful Guy

• dreams are never completely meaningless. when you dream, your mind is expressing itself which you perceive as images. for example some people dream that they are in a car, but aren't the ones driving. the car is driving into something at high speed and they can't do anything about it. thats a very common dream for people that dont feel like they are in control of their lives.

the trick to successful dream interpretation is to look at the overall picture and not pay too much attention to the smaller details

• This is something I will try to work on, thank you for the quick and detailed response.

What Girls Said 3

• I've had this same dream when I was about 11 years old, a few times as a teenager and recently like about last month ago. I always go on this small boat with paddles travel far in the waters to this really beautiful island with lots of trees and grass and in the dream I feel so comfortable and peaceful in it. And in my dream it's like an unknown place,, only a few random nice strangers go there too. It's so weird. I usually bring people I lovethere. I think it represents my my little vacation when I wanna go somewhere peaceful in my head lol

• Wow I felt very relaxed just reading that. I'm hoping I can experience a less chaotic dream such as yours.

• Lollll , man I wish that place was actually real. Would be perfect

• I'm sure it is. You just haven't found it yet. :)

• I do all the time too!! We need to talk about this I have had no one else

• I would be more than happy to share. Some dreams I have really perplex me in a way. A different point of view might help me understand more. I could maybe even help you as well.

• It's comforting knowing you're never truly alone. I'm glad that we were able to share a part of ourselves. 😊

• I do sometimes, but most the time i can't remember my dreams, so I'm not sure exactly HOW much I have it.

• Dreams can be quite elusive. I hear some people actually record their most recent dreams 'dream journals'.

• Yeah, not always.
      Though most the time it's frightened, so I don't think that's a bad thing. xD

• Hah yea I'm sure of it. Well thank you for your answers I will try to use this new knowledge to help make sense of my strange dreams.

What Guys Said 3

• Yes, I have these dreams. Recurring dreams

• Can you explain in detail what happens in your recurring dream?

• Yes. Best of luck to you friend. I am sure your dream is a positive one.

• My dream? positive?

No, I don't think so, I am sure it's not positive, it may or may not be negative, but I don't think it's positive. Anyways it's okay.

• Nope most if not all of my dreams have been one hit wonders they appear, then they disappear never to come back.

• I get these weird freakin dreams where my teeth like, fall out or rot out sometimes and it freaks me out because now when it happens in my dream I realize IN MY DREAM that I am dreaming and I wake up.

Apparently it's a pretty common symbol in dreams and it actually apples to my life pretty well, but man, when you realize you are dreaming it is a weird feeling.

• That is terrifying. I believe that you're experiencing lucid dreaming.