Guys, my breasts are small, how much of a factor of my appearance is it?

to expain i am attractive nothing super, but i am just trying to uderstand if i am missing cleavage for example is it a huge factor in my overall appearance or a small one?

Guys, my breasts are small, how much of a factor of my appearance is it ?

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/sOtpU9YzHl0/maxresdefault.jpg

do you think it makes a big difference in a woman attractiveness, and what about implants?

11

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I don't think so. Small boobs look better anyway. Big boobs look good with certain clothes but small boobs look better naked and hold up better with age

• ok well you think alone, i wish i could meet a unicorn like you, but i never will :(

• thanks its all i have but i still desire love/sex. I want to be confident again, my ex was just mean.

• You should be confident and you will be again I'm sure

What Guys Said 10

• I for one... like smaller breasts. I think a slim girl with smaller breasts is totally hot. I don't have anything against large breasts either really...

I guess what I am trying to say is... the most attractive feature on a woman is the way she can talk... a little bit a banter, tiny bit of sass, some sexy talk... sometimes what she says can do way more than her overall appearance.

Lets face it no matter how good she looks... if you feel like you are talking to a stump... it just ain't attractive!

• Do not alter in any way. In poll after poll about tit size men have overwhelmingly voted natural as the best no matter what the size is

• www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1649791-what-is-better-before-or-after

about half and half so i am confused, i do not want implants i just want love and ill do what it takes.

• most women chose average, men are more shallow i have asked a few questions like this, go ask a penis qustion small vs penis enlargement surgery, it will not be half. lol.

• Tits don't matter at all to me. I'm into a woman's ass. There are plenty of guys that like small tits. You're not being rejected because of your tits

• just for the record, small breasts > implants

• ok well half of guys do not think so.

• guys can show their true colors on the internet, just like girls too but when it comes to reality, all that shit hardly matters. a guy is unlikely to not give a girl a chance just because she has small boobs in the real world. reality is what counts, its real, its happening, its now.

• ok the truth hurts i guess, but thanks that makes sense.

• If you're the one in the last pictures you sent a link to, then you're very beautiful, and breasts won't matter.

• no i look similar but that girl has implants in the lower pictures. :)

• i do not understand?

• I mean that you probably date guys who care so much about breasts. Lots of guys (myself included) wouldn't care nearly as much as to want you to have implants.

• Not that much of a factor plus depends on the guy

• Don't worry about it some guys like small breasts

• well is it a huge factor or small and how many guys say "Don't worry about it some guys like small breasts"
      before one actually stops passing me off and says "i like small breasts" ?

• why i crave sex i will never know, because the only freedom would be to not crave it at all.

• You crave sex because it is part of your biology.

• only with clothes on. with clothes off, you see the scar and if you´re unlucky like the firl in the last pic they even look totally fake.

• ok so how much better does it look, like if the girl is a 6 does it make her an 8 ?

• ok well it hurts but it makes sense to me. Do you think most guys would still have sex with me, not love or date but at least sex?

• yes of course they will want to have sex with you and they would also want to date you, if the chemistry is right of course. as i just said myself, i personally don´t mind it too. facial features and character are way more important than cleavage.

• in the first two pics the girl with big boobs is more attractive for me. the third pic the girl with small boobs looks better

• I like it and thats just me I think beauty is in the eye of the beholder. If you are happy then go for it! Looks great!

• i do not want implants.

• There fine