What would you do if a burglar mistakenly targeted your house when you had a lot of guests over?

so let's say a would-be burglar unknowingly tries to burglarize your house when you have a lot of friends/family over. He comes in through the backyard so doesn't see the cars up front. By the time he sees all the people there, it's too late for him to run away. How would you react? Would you chase him away and be grateful your house didn't get burglarized, or would you block his escape and teach him a lesson?

Most Helpful Guy

• An intruder is in my home while I'm there? He's being taken away by the police.

• i see. how humane of you

What Girls Said 3

• My stepdad comes over often & he always carries a gun with him - and so does the rest of his fam. The men were all brothers of some sort , and they still are.

So yeah um, the burglar would probably be in big trouble.

• Lol are you trying to rob a house? Id shoot the fucker if I saw him

• wtf? why do people on here read so much into hypothetical questions?

• We have a guard dog so he's kind of screwed.

What Guys Said 3

• If I had guests it would probably be because I'm having a party. So I would ask him to join the party and we would have a greatest party!

• ok, but what do you think you your answer will be once you grow big and strong?

• yes it does. why didn't you say that in the first place instead of telling me stupid kiddie shit?

• I like to be different :p

• Tying him up... and force him to play "Cards Against Humanity" with us all night long!

• ok, but what do you think your answer will be once you've grown up?

• Let him go if he didn't offer violence.

• i'm sure he would have "offered" plenty of violence if there wasn't all those people at home

• well i'm not suggesting you kill him. just get your friends and give him a good beating

• I didn't want to hurt him at all. But I would have if it was him or me going to be hurt.