George Bush, Barack Obama or Benjamin Netanyahu? Who is the greater leader out of these 3?

Who is the greater leader between the 3? Bush? Obama? Or Netanyahu? America and Israel has had a great friendship over the years and out of their leaders the past decade, who do you think is the best?

• George W. Bush
  • Barack Obama
  • Benjamin Netanyahu
Need more answers people

Most Helpful Guy

• those are all war criminals, so if you ask me who the greatest war criminal is, i would have to say they are all equally great at it and have worked together to help promote war

What Girls Said 3

• Obamas pretty cool

• you mean who is the biggest murderer? hmmm close one..

• The 3 of theme suck. They're all war criminals but the worst one is Netanyahu.

• Where are you from? You must not be from America, Canada, or anywhere in Europe.

What Guys Said 3

• Definitely not Obama he is not a leader which is why our foreign relations is in shambles... Other countries can't trust what he says.

• Obama by far in my opinion, I'd say the reason he hasn't accomplished more as POTUS is because Republicans in Congress blocking him at every opportunity. But even with an uncooperative congress he's managed to pass the Affordable Healthcare Act and negotiated a deal with Iran.

• I don't like to name any specific national leader as responsible for decisions, because; the leader isn't the one coming up with the decisions, the populations representatives make most national decisions, the elected leader only being able to accept a decision or not in certain circumstances.
    Saying that I believe Obama is propably the better "leader" on the list by a small margin, simply because he's managed to make some pretty good deals with other nations.

Bush was pretty much a failure because of how the invasion and occupation of Iraq was handled and the outcome we see now. On the other hand the US really didn't have a choice.

Netanyahu just seems paranoid.