Should I be happy or sad?

I just finished my 3rd year of University with TERRIBLE grades.

And I do mean terrible.

However, that being said... my first two years are good, and I had had terrible anxiety issues resulting from me taking 'off' from University.

Now I'm back. I'm obviously doing badly, but I passed those courses, and that's achievement for me.

I mean... I'm mad at myself. I could've worked even harder. It's a psychological thing of how much of a loser you feel being behind.

But my mom said everyone makes mistakes. Any professional school would be understanding that considering how much I've been through, I'm showing progress.

Most Helpful Guy

• be happy. you still pulled through.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, at least you didn't fail.

That's the great outlook.

But live up to your potential.
    If you know you can do better, strive for doing better.
    Never fall short of your accomplishments.

What Guys Said 1

• You should be happy, but you should be strict to yourself.

"Alright, I passed this test... But just 60 %? I know I can do better, and so I will try and work harder to get a better result which I can be proud of!"

What Girls Said 2

• schools like to see growth, theyll probably ask about these grades. dont stress. knock out senior year and then nail whatever professional tests you have to take that way you can explain in the iterview

• Yes you should be.