Naps are awful who's with me?

So me and my friend have both agreed that we both hate naps, not naps before bed or in the morning but naps during the day. We always wake up either sad or angry. It always puts us in a bad mood. Does anybody else have this problem?

Most Helpful Guy

• I love naps. I don't have them every day but if I have enough time, I love taking a quick nap. It makes me feel more energized and perky actually. I never get cranky due to naps... sometimes I'm just very calm and quiet for 15 minutes after getting up but after that, I start feeling great and I feel like doing things.
    My family has a Finca (vacation house) on the Balearic Islands (Spain) where I sometimes take my girlfriend for a week or two during the summer. In the morning we would go to the nearby beach and go swimming or for walks along the beach (it's very long). Around 1 or 2 in the afternoon, we usually go home again, shower off the salt water, have a small lunch, have awesome sex (sex on vacation is always the best ;-)) and fall asleep naked on the bed with the hot summer breeze and the chirping of the crickets coming in through the open window. It's such a relaxing and blissful feeling. You just cuddle and talk a bit after sex, slowly get quiet, start listening to the crickets and birds outside, daydream and finally doze off. After waking up again in the early evening we would just hang out a bit, take our bikes, ride them back to the sea and watch the sunset, go grocery shopping or go to a restaurant and afterwards maybe to a bar. The naps I have there are my best ones of the year, they just make the days there perfect :-).

• That sounds amazing, so jealous

Most Helpful Girl

• It actually makes me feel cranky and sluggish.

I usually don't have the time to take naps

What Guys Said 6

• The more naps you get the better it gets after waking up. I take a nap almost every day for an hour or half. At first it was too difficult to get up, and I always wanted to break something. But after some time I got used to it I guess :D I just wake up drink a glass of water, maybe some tea and I'm good to go!
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...c821c645ea.jpg

• See my problem is, if I nap during the day I can't sleep at night. Also I can't nap for like an hour I have to nap for acouple of hours. And naps just make me mad or sad, I either wake up feeling like shit like I had my heart broken or something or I wake up wanting to smash something like a really angry mood I just don't have good experiences with naps

• Seems like it :D I guess it actually depends on person whether he need to take a nap or not. Since I go to sleep quite late and I don't believe in power of coffee or energy drinks naps are my only option!

• Yes, when i take Naps i feel miserable, i mess my sleep up for the night so your not alone i hate naps or falling sleep.

• I can't sleep at night if I nap, I also wake up feeling upset. As if I had my heart broken before I fell asleep and sleep made me forget. I just wake up feeling emotional or confused. Most of the time I wake up unaware of what I'm sad about! I just hate naps my friend agreed she wakes up sad also

• Yeah same with me and my cousin is the same way too

• I never have naps. It's feels like lost time to me. I often don't sleep more than 4 hours.

• I always have a pre bed time nap. I also have a doze before I wake up!

• I can't sleep at night if I nap, they also always make me wake up emotional. In a state of bizarre sadness that I just can't shake. It's so weird and annoying

• Uhmmm not even! I plan my day around naps.

• They make me sad, I almost always wake up from a nap feeling blue. Like I might cry or something I don't know it's weird

• When I nap I don't sleep at night

• Same, that's another problem

What Girls Said 2

• No I like naps I like naps so much because I'm always tired and could sleep forever lol

• I get upset after I nap, I don't know why it just puts me in this emotional state. Where I wake up feeling sad about nothing yet I'm sad and I don't know how to cheer myself up because I don't know what I'm sad about its so weird. I mentioned it to my friend and she agreed she feels the same. Or she wakes up in a mood ready to punch her family members lol

• When I wake up from a nap I feel like death.

• Omg same! I wake up from naps either really angry, or upset about nothing. The kind of upset where u don't know what you're feeling therefore u have no cure for your upset mood, they suck