(QUIZ) What is your true personality?

http://www.playbuzz.com/shayc/what-is-your-true-personality

You are a Leader!
(QUIZ) What is your true personality?
As you probably already know, you are a born leader! You are a very charismatic, passionate, mature and calculated person. You are always there when people need you, you always know the right thing to say, and you are always able to help.
Your sense for leadership has gotten you far in life: You have a great career, amazing family and lifelong friends, but you are no stranger to hard times as well.
You've had more than enough struggles through life, and although it seemed very daunting at the time, your good spirit and amazing set of skills has always helped you to overcoming them.

Most Helpful Guy

• You are a Spiritualist!

You are a very emotional, caring and dedicated person. You believe that there is a bigger picture in life, one that we can’t really see, but we can feel.
    You are very compassionate, strong minded, and devoted to your beliefs. You will do everything in your power to help others, and no matter what, you will never judge others who don’t feel the same way as you.

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...42b0-8fe5-c5c40614b078.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

• The Creator
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...446c-8583-0750fad3020e.jpg
    You are a Creator!

As the name suggests, you are a very creative, imaginative and passionate person. You love to experiment with various forms of creations, and challenge yourself at every opportunity.
    One of the most important things in your life is your alone time. During that time, you let your mind flourish and your creativity go wild. Without that creating outlet, you could go practically insane.
    Your creative nature helps you to always look at the positive side of life, always find the mental strength to move forward, and never look back.

What Guys Said 14

• You are a Performer!

You are a very outgoing, friendly and charming person. You love to perform and see the reaction of crowd, make them laugh and most importantly, inspire them. Performing is a hard thing to do, and you do it so naturally, it’s hard not to be impressed.
    You are a very inspiring person, you should be proud of yourself!
    --------
    I'm super shy and it makes me feel awkward if people are crowding around me watching me do something like play guitar. I don't think this fits me too well xD

• The Educator
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...42e5-9f3d-5828e77781d5.jpg

You are a very passionate, dedicated and creative person. You love to teach other people, inspire them and spark ideas in their heads. You have a gift for persuasion, which helps you talk to others and explain yourself. Although you do love to teach, you know when it’s the right time to let go and just be yourself.
    A lot of people see you as wise and rational, which makes you
    the perfect person to confide with and ask for pieces of advice.
    You are truly an amazing person, and your contribution
    to the world is greatly appreciated.

Seems about right. ^.^

"If I’m blessed, there is one reason and one reason only, and that is to help others.”

• The Thinker

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...403b-b518-082f47fcfcee.jpg

You are a Thinker!

You are a very rational, patient and curious person. You love learning new things, challenge yourself and have a good one-on-one conversation with an inspiring and knowledgeable person.
    When it comes to emotions, you don’t like to get too much carried away. You like to think about how you feel and react accordingly.
    Career wise, you are more attracted to a position in a university or a research center, where you could really challenge your mind.

• @mskay Hey so hows the mytake going? Are you really busy with other things or something?
    The Leader
    ThePinkypills / istockphoto. com
    You are a Leader!

You’ve had more than enough struggles through life, and although it seemed very daunting at the time, your good spirit and amazing set of skills has always helped you to overcoming them.

• Oh it's in my journal, sorry I forgot to send it to you. I'd message you later tonight, sorry.

• Lol no you can post it, I was just wondering if you ever were. You get the xper too, remember?

• The Leader
    ThePinkypills / istockphoto. com
    You are a Leader!

You’ve had more than enough struggles through life, and although it seemed very daunting at the time, your good spirit and amazing set of skills has always helped you to overcoming them. Yes so totally me!

• You are a Performer!

• You are a Caregiver!

You are a very loving, warm and passionate person. You really care about the people in your life, and you will go to great lengths to help them in times of need.
    Although helping others is very appreciated, it does come with a personal price. You often put the needs of others before your own, and give up on your personal ambitions in order to be there for others. You should try to take some time off from your busy day and have some me-time, you truly deserve it!

Moooooooo

• You are a Thinker!

• The Caregiver
    Theistockphoto. com fzant
    You are a Caregiver!

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...426b-9c3a-1a5ec14a9a9b.jpg

• I'm a
    Caregiver

Sucks cause it's true to a point.

• cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4ab6-9335-3d4a29c7be87.jpg

You are a Performer!

Do you agree with your result? Share your thoughts with us in the comments!

• I got educator but that isn't very accurate. I'm actually not very good at communicating.

• got leader a well, hi5! :)

• A performer

What Girls Said 13

• The Performer
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4ab6-9335-3d4a29c7be87.jpg
    You are a Performer!

LOL I don't think I've ever had a result that was so inaccurate, that's not me at all xD

• The Performer

You are a Performer!

• The Caregiver
    Theistockphoto. com fzant
    "You are a Caregiver!

Although helping others is very appreciated, it does come with a personal price. You often put the needs of others before your own, and give up on your personal ambitions in order to be there for others. You should try to take some time off from your busy day and have some me-time, you truly deserve it!"

Sounds about right!

• cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...446c-8583-0750fad3020e.jpg
    You are a Creator!

• this is very true! if anyone disturbs me in my alone time...

• The Caregiver

You are a Caregiver!

• You are a Performer!

• You are a Performer!

• The Caregiver
    You are a Caregiver!

Although helping others is very appreciated, it does come with a personal price. You often put the needs of others before your own, and give up on your personal ambitions in order to be there for others. You should try to take some time off from your busy day and have some me-time, you truly deserve it! :)

• The Leader
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4165-9575-c0d8d3773a93.jpg
    You are a Leader!

• The Caregiver

You are a Caregiver!

• Awww I was proud to be a caregiver!!! until 😩 I saw all the others who are too!! grrr that's not cool! I thought i was one of a kind 😒

http://i.imgur.com/CBx9s9I.png?1

• You are a Performer!

• It says I'm a caregiver