Random question. Would you reset your life or take half million?

If you choose to reset your time you can turn the time back. You can go back 1 year ago, you can go back to your birth. You will keep all your memories but lottery winning numbers. If you take half million, you just live like the other day.

You can turn the time to any date you want but not beyond your birth.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Rest my life. I lost my parents at a young age so being able to re-live life with them again would be awesome.

What Girls Said 14

• Oh, I'd take the 500k for sure. I could basically start a new life with that kind of money. I sure as hell don't wanna live this one again.

• I'd take half a million dollars. I did not have too many choices over the years and there was little room for advancement or destruction.

• I'll take the half million dollars, I couldn't be bothered about my past.

• If I could, I would go back and change some things. I made some really stupid decision, and I really wish I could just erase those memories or go back and change some decision

• You can't erase a memory but you can make a different decision. And even if you do so you would still have the memories. Would you still? Sorry I keep adding things. I was not too specific.

• Yes, I would

• I guess I'd take the money. I really don't have any sort of reason to go back. There's nothing that major I regret. I'm satisfied with the way my life is now.

• I'll take the money! Need it for college xD and I'm okay with my mistakes, Learned from them

• Take half mil i don't mind my life.

• Are there any times you regret about. Have you ever thought about something that you could have handled better?

• Oh for sure their are. There's many things I wish I'd done differently but as of right now I wouldn't change a thing I take those experiences with me every where I go. I learn From my mistakes and try and better my self and my future. Which is why I'd take the money because I'd use it to better my future and start my life how I really want it to be.

• I'll take the money, i've been through a lot but it helps make you who you are sometimes.

• Fuck yeahhhhhh !!!

• Man I'm so poor rn. That money means I get food. I want that

• id like to go back 3 years of life...

• I would rather reset to birth.

• I would reset my life

• I would go back to when I was 19, with the knowledge I have now, and make a few different choices. Half a million is really not that much money. If it was like 10 millions, I'd take the money :D

• And the reason?

• I was pretty unsure about what I wanted to study once I started university. My mother more or less forced me to go to university so I simply studied something. I did finish (got my MA) but somehow I think I should have chosen a different path. And if I could reset my life, I'd want to explore that path to see where it would have led me.

What Guys Said 11

• I would go back in time and change some of my decisions, so probably about 7th grade. That way I get a year or two to acclamate to the change before I go where it counts-- high school.

I wouldn't of invested time in my high school crush that was never going to work, I would've started playing music earlier in life (and I still have my memories for it too :D), I would have gone on GAG sooner (and met my fellow GAGers too :D). I also would try and change my outlook on life and take more chances.

As of right now, I live kind of with regret and dissappointment that I haven't pursued more out of life and relationships and whatnot.

• "You can turn the time to any date you want but not beyond your birth."

^is dat so? and all my memories as well?

if yes then definetely this... i believe everyone deserves to make-up for da mistakes he made... i'd go back to da point when i was 13 and start again from there. teen years r crucial and i made lots of mistaked back then i still regret. and another chance to live my school-life again da way i want this time :D ;)

half million's nothing in front of this... even 1 whole billion's nothing compared wid this bro... so yeah i'd pick this definetely ;)

but... will someone make this a reality? :'(

• This will never happen but I thought this was an interesting question.

• Reset my life?
    The starting location sucked.
    Change the starting location.
    Go back to the character customization screen.
    NOW we're talking.

If not , then resetting will do NOOTHING

• You can't change any circumstances

• Fuck no then.
      I've done everything I can and fuck the decisions sucks sometimes but I made do.

I honestly have no idea how to make my life "better" other way.

No regrets but the starting circumstances

• Half a million isn't that much. Raise it to 1,000,000 and you've deal. And I'm content with my present life.

• I'll hit that reset button

• Yes I would.

• Take the cash of course

• I would take the half a million that will help me get my life where I want it to be

• I'll take the money and make my life better now.

• Half million!

• I would go back to the day i finished high school and redo everything from that point on.

• What would you do differently?

• Go straight to college and play college baseball like i should have instead of chasing a girl that ending up cheating on me for 2 years.