Do people generally like you? Or are you disliked by a lot of people?

• Don't be sipping on that haterade!
    16% (5)3% (1)9% (6)Vote
  • IT'S NOT HATERADE... it's apple juice okay...
    13% (4)12% (4)12% (8)Vote
  • HAH!!! I TOLD YOU PEOPLE LIKED ME GRANDMA! IN YOUR FACE!
    16% (5)6% (2)11% (7)Vote
  • BILL NYE THE SCIENCE GUYYYYYY, BILL BILL BILL BILLLLLLL
    26% (8)24% (8)25% (16)Vote
  • you smell pretty hurrrhurrrhurrrrrrrrr ;D :d
    6% (2)18% (6)12% (8)Vote
  • I'm going to shove this ice cream cone so far up your **** ****** *** **** ****** ************$&*#%@#*^$!@($!#%
    13% (4)15% (5)14% (9)Vote
  • OH GOODIE I LOVE ICE CREAM... oh wait... WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THAT
    10% (3)22% (8)17% (11)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
20|25

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm generally well liked by people because I'm accepting of everyone. I don't tolerate intolerance especially of minority groups.

0|0
    0|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Resting bitch face for the win! I guess people are indifferent to me. I'm quiet. I was the kid in HS who no one could say anything bad about. But they couldn't say anything good either lol

5|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 24

• www.beniceorleavethanks.com/.../...iffing-butt.gif you smell pretty hurrrhurrrhurrrrrrrrr ;D :d

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm liked by most, but the few that dislike or hate me, dislike me or hate me rather passionately.

As far as I know, my anti-fans are few in number.

1|0
    0|0
  • BILL NYE THE SCIENCE GUYYYYYY, BILL BILL BILL BILLLLLLL
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnYgpihsONI

1|0
    0|0
  • -shrugs- depends on who you ask, in my own town I am very well liked and known by a lot of people, on here I've got plenty of people who flat out don't like me and I am fine with that.

But that comes with the territory of staying true to your beliefs, morals and values and not everyone will agree with them either, and of course I've never hid the fact that I downright don't agree with or even like a lot of groups of people like transgenders or gays. But as I said comes with the territory.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd say people are neutral with me or they don't know that I exist.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't hate no one but i been abused so i won't sit back and watch someone abuse
    another person i know my reward is in Heaven

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually come off as snobbish in real life therefore there are some who probably dislike me more than like me

0|0
    0|0
  • The last option is mine Nichole... vanilla please :D
    I LOVE ice cream!
    Oh and most people like me for my helpfulness and friendliness but of course there are exceptions of course :o

0|0
    0|0
  • Im pretty much sarcastic all of the same, and im not a bullshitter. I tell the truth, and a lot of people just can't handle the truth ;P
    So i usually end up offending a lot of people lmao
    But at the same time, me being sarcastic can be funny to a lot of people. Which makes them like me.. so its a mixture of both i guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted G lmao and yeah I am disliked by most people but I like the haters they give me attention and its cool to see how pissed off people get at you. It helps my ego grow.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm known for being the neutral person that has no real friends and no real enemies. In person at least, on here I'm a cunt to everyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think people generally like me once they get to know mex problem is getting to me, I'm very introverted XD

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm probably more hated than liked not that I care
    new3.fjcdn.com/pictures/Bill_83eaea_845096.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm... I'm too honest and people hate me for it, but I'm generally well liked. But honestly I end up hating people quiet easily It just depends... I'm weird //walks away

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol only when I get irritated then I create haterz on the daily but otherwise people love the G.

0|0
    0|0
  • most people get a long with me until they find out I believe I GOD than the instantly start to hate me

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm gonna say generally well liked, there are a very few people who don't like me

0|0
    0|0
  • I interest more people than I should; I'm proper standoffish.

0|0
    0|0
  • no matter how nice or how good I am to people they always fcuking hate me

0|0
    0|0
  • Never felt hate from others, i think i have no haters or they are hiding themselves

0|0
    0|0
  • I picked 82 .__.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like most people I meet, hopefully they like me back.

0|0
    0|0
  • meh not really, not bothered.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think one person dislikes me..
    I get on with everyone

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 19

• people like me when they allow themselves to get to know me, and allow me to get to know them, even on a surface level.
    people who just sit and watch how i deal with others could see me as a bitch. y? no idea. maybe talking and laughing are bitchy qualities.

0|0
    0|0
  • For the most part I think people like me. Upon meeting me some people are hesitant because they say I look mean or sad thanks to my #restingbitchface. But once they get to know me that quickly changes.

1|0
    0|0
  • People online hate me, everyone offline loves me there is one guy irl who probably legitimately hated me at one point because I rejected him BUT he was one of those immature guys who will try to embarrass or hurt a girl to flirt with her like, back in kindergarten! ain't nobody got time for that! He tried to make my life miserable after that though but I kinda just kept my distance he was just a very strange person. But back in high school I could get along with pretty much any clique. Even my boyfriend's crazy ex who hates everyone likes me! lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say it's half and half.

Some people like that I'm quiet because I only talk when I have something to add to the conversation, and other people don't. They're like 'oh she won't even add to the conversation, she thinks she's too good for us.'

So.. meh. Whatever, I don't really care if someone doesn't like me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Most people like me and I can get around with almost anybody, but sometimes there are people I can not connect with at all and really argue a lot with. It's weird because mostof the time it's really one certain type of person.

1|0
    0|0
    • What type of person is that?

• Mostly people who put up the show as the amazing and confident person, while they're not confident at all. I just don't like bragging and trying to get above me.

• For some strange reason people tend to gravitate towards me.

2|0
    0|0
  • I think most people are just feel indifferent about me. I haven't really done anything to make people hate me but I also haven't really done much that would make a lot of people like me either.

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the day...

No, but I am not sure. I'm a quiet person. I'm friendly and polite to people, but I'm not exactly chatty unless I get to know them. So they might not think anything of me.

0|0
    0|0
  • yea i think they like me lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I think neither, but people in general are usually nice or talk to me normally if that makes sense (but I'm mostly talking about adults and older people, some high schoolers can be pretty rude and overly judge mental but those people are just rude in general and do it to other people as well and not just me) I don't know a lot of people anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • In person people love me. My humours something that takes time and effort to understand but once you're there you're gold.
    I only really hang out with guys though, can't be bothered with the drama of women

0|0
    0|0
  • Most people look at me like if I were something weird from another planet, just because of my job, I'm a cop. But I don't care what others think about me, just don't make me angry, and everything will be fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • I know I'm disliked by quite a few people. xD

0|0
    0|0
  • All the weirdos love me.

0|0
    0|0
  • People generally dislike me.
    My whole class hates my guts so about 24 people hate me.

0|0
    0|0
  • no comments :)

0|0
    0|0
  • disliked

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot of peoplehate me and a lot of people are obsessed with me. Idgaf either way

0|0
    0|0
  • People like me but I don't like them

0|0
    0|0