What are some of your bands/musical artist?

I really like rock, alternative, punk, new wave, and more. Some of my favorite bands/artists are Xtc, Rush, Talking Heads, Jonathan Coulton, Plankton, The Strokes, Franz Ferdinand, The Kooks, The White Stripes, and a lot more...

Most Helpful Girl

• The Clash
    Aretha Franklin
    Human league
    Donovan
    TLC
    Beyoncé

Just some of my favorites

Most Helpful Guy

• The Killers, Snow Patrol, Cold War Kids, Young the Giant, Half Moon Run, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Vampire Weekend, Cage the Elephant, Joywave, The Orwells, Woodkid, Elevator Music, Imagine Dragons, Coldplay, The Neighbourhood, Kings of Leon, and CHVRCHES. I love them all equally, but The Killers will always be my favorite.

What Girls Said 3

• I listen to life house sometimes, Imagine Dragons, One Republic, Maroon 5 (sone songs), so on.

Kind of long list.

I listen to only a few songs from my list of artists.

• Hmm.. I like Coldplay, Lifehouse, The Killers, Fall Out Boy, 12 Stones, Thirty Seconds to Mars, etc.. x3

• i like the beatles.

What Guys Said 1

• If you like The Strokes you will enjoy Kings Of Leon. You may also like M83, Interpol, Silversun Pickup, Lydia, Arctic Monkeys, Bloc Party, Nightmare Of You, Empire Of The Sun, The Temper Trap, The XX, The Naked And Famous, Lykke Li, Bastille... I have a huge list.

• I love Interpol and Arctic Monkeys, although not a fan of Kings Of Leon, and will definitely check out the others!

• Listen to Kings of Leon older albums, they sound similar to The Strokes. If I had to choose between the 2, it would be KOL, even though The Strokes got me into the genre.