Who on gag has ever answered one of my questions and how did you remember you answered it?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't remember if I have

What Guys Said 6

• Going from memory, I seem to recall responding to a question you asked about if it was normal to be stressed about needing to learn 50 songs for your band in a week, when you couldn't hit the high note yet and you also had to learn the french horn (?) for a song.

I remember I would assume because your question dealt with band and trumpets, your name contains the word trumpet, and your o. O avatar specifically talks about band. That and I have a fairly good memory I think.

• Your username doesn't sound very familiar. I rarely pay attention to the username though. At the moment I don't remember if I answered anything from you.

• I'm sorry but this is the first time I'm seeing you.

• It was some weird trumpet question

• Yeah actually
    I answered this one and i remember it because im not done answering it yet

• I remember you asked for followers, so I followed you.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think I have seen you before, your username sounds unfamiliar.
    Late welcome to GaG. :")

• I actually barely look at the username of the asker, usually I focus on the question. That being said I don't remember seeing your username or whether I've answered one of your questions