Was I wrong to do this?

My wife stopped giving me oral after marriage because she only did it to please me enough to make me marry her and now that she got marriage, she doesn't think she has to anymore.

Because of this, i divorced her. Was i wrong to do this?

• Yes you were, but she is also wrong
  • Yes you were, what she did is not wrong
  • No you weren't wrong

Most Helpful Girl

• Both. Not a healthy marriage on either part

Most Helpful Guy

• Trolllolilolo

What Girls Said 2

• You were both wrong.

• She was wrong and deceptive for doing/saying that. I mean, what's wrong with oral anyway? It's fun! Ok, that's off topic. You were wrong because you were very hasty with the divorce decision. Did you at least talk it out first? Try to make her see your perspective? I know the sexual aspect is important for a healthy marriage but you need to at least try in a relationship before you give up.

• I did try everything but she wouldn't change. She said she wouldn't do it like she used to

What Guys Said 5

• Divorced her?
    What did you write under the reason?
    "Did not suck dick"?

• This, I consider shallow. Sounds conditional love. LOL! She gave bjs so you can marry her? It's just superficial.

• I don't think so

• Two wongs don't make a wite

• Shit i picked B but i ment A. She was wrong for enticing you to martiage with sexual acts.