Would you date someone that could read minds?

You happen to find them very attractive and they have a good personality but they could read your mind at any given moment. Would you date them?

• Yes, I would date a mindreader
  • No, I wouldn't date a mindreader
Just so you guys know it's a hypothetical question. I don't actually believe in that either.

Most Helpful Guy

• I see it as an invasion of privacy so I would not. It wouldn't only invade my privacy but also shows a lack of trust. If you have to read my mind just to ease yours it shows you don't trust me enough to tell the truth.

Most Helpful Girl

• Oddly, I'm already honest to a fault, I wouldn't prefer it, but i like the idea of him knowing for sure I mean everything I say. I have nothing to hide from him, though I do find it gross if he could know when I'm thinking of my period or bowl movements for example.

Also i trust him to not abuse the power.

What Guys Said 8

• Pfffffttttt , I don't believe in that sorta stuff.
    So sure lol

• I don't date people who are deluded enough to believe they can read minds. I wouldn't mind a girl if she had a psychological disorder, like if she heard thoughts. But if she's just a deluded tween who's been reading too many romance books then hell no.

• It's hypothetical question.

• Heck no. They pretty much knows everything about me and must have told me what I want to hear or something

• I think it would be kinda scary, but accurate so sure

• I wouldn't, because they don't exist.

• Mindreaders doesn't exists, so that's not going to happen.

• This song's for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Sl5NUXHRK0

But it wasn't just the weather that he knew. Oh no...

• Is this a hypothetical question, or do you actually believe there are people who can read minds?

No I wouldn't date a whack job who thought she could read my mind!

• It's hypothetical lol.

• Will she use it for good or evil? :D You didn't specify personality. I mean that kind of shit could come in real handy in the bedroom. I'd like to be able to read her mind too though, it'd be like the best sex ever!

What Girls Said 8

• I wouldn't date them since someone who thinks they can read minds is clearly not sane enough to be in a relationship.

• Yeah. that would make him more interesting. I would not want a guy who is incapable of understanding how I feel or what I think.

• Sure, why not - My minds an open book. I have nothing to hide and I tell no lies.

It would be another story if he could read my heart.

• Yeah, got nothing to hide.

• No, I think it would be a huge invasion of privacy.

• Question is: would he date me? Lol

• I would be willing to date a mind-reader, but I doubt a mind-reader would be willing to date me XD

• nope, I would be creeped out.