Fill in the the blank: Dear ___________ ?

I'm feeling a little nostalgic today, I don't know, lately I've been feeling a little blue/depressed, and I've been missing some people and feel so much pressure.

The purpose of this question is simply to ask you to write a little letter to someone you miss or someone you love, to say something you feel like telling them but somehow you can't. You can even go anonymous!

I'll start:

Dear mom and dad,

I love you more than anything on this world and I hope to make you extremely proud of me one day! <3

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 20

• Dear Sun,

Would you please kindly fuck off?

Much Love and Punches,
    Brian

• Dear Mom,

Even though sometimes I can be a pain in the ass, we tend to argue, and we have some very conflicting beliefs, you really are the greatest person in my life. You are my biggest role model, greatest supporter, and best friend. And I hope to be at least half as good of a parent to my future child/children as you have been to me.

Love, your only (and therefore by default your favorite) son.

• Dear Diary
    Today was a good day
    Papa and I picked wild flowers
    Mama joined and we lay in the sunshine
    Then we sang and danced for hours
    I know tomorrow will be even better
    So the good lord I thank
    I'll write more later

Love,
    Anne Frank

(Credit: Stephen Lynch)

• Hi Clarisa - Sorry you are feeling a bit down, hope you are better by the time you read this.
    This is very easy for me to answer
    Dear Dad,
    I love you and miss you so much, I still think of you a thousand times everyday.

• Dear Syra,

Everyday i feel the cold air against my face, my sight hindered no more than 20 meters. I look all around and i see hatred, men and women fighting each other, tearing this sacred bond once shared into pieces. My heart cries out to those in pain, broken relationships, gender wars, sexual favors, the hurt is far beyond my comprehension. I feel so tired and lost without you at my side Syra. There is a place though, that i can go to escape this... a place that can shield me from this "true love" forsaken world... a place filled with happiness... a place high up in the mountains... sitting atop a rock outcrop... holding you firmly in my arms... turning to your side to see the sunsets last shimmering reflection in your eyes... gives my heart a sense of purpose to live on

• Dear pixie,

I love you too bits but stop being a little sassy bitch and stop eating all the toilet paper.
    rs1382.pbsrc.com/.../...38_zpszpuhl4ri.jpg~320x480
    Sincerely,

Calvin

• Dear Prudence,

Why won't you come out to play?

• Dear Jezebel,

I miss you like hell, nothing makes sense to me anymore. It hurts so bad losing you, I think I want to die. I have dreams about you every night now, you usually aren't in them but the entire dream is about you and they usually aren't good. You were in my dream last night, you were sitting in your car and I had to say your name about 10 times just to get your attention but then I left you alone and that was all I saw you. Do you remember the angel coin I gave you all those years ago? I found another one today on top of my fridge, it made me think of you of course. Now we both have one, I'm glad I gave you the first one. I wish you loved me the way I love you, all I can ever think about is laying down with you and moving your hair out of your face to kiss you. Everyday it seems more likely that, that will never happen though. I feel like I'm dying inside, I've just given in to my anger and embrace it. I thought I could be the man you needed and that I could give you the love you deserve. I'm still sure I can but I can't deny that I barely even feel like a person anymore. I need you more than ever.

With love,
    Your one and only

• Dear Sleep,

You will not.. will
    not..
    keep me
    from.. talking to..
    zzzzzz

• Dear walmart, You need to open more cashier lanes

• Lol sorry, that's not avail to the public.

• Either Dear Listener
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFQRFV_h8K4

Or Dear England
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL0Y4MZ45bo

Pick which one you like better and go with it

• Dear cl_517

This question hits way too close to home for me to actually answer right now.

• Dear J. E. M
    I miss you, the old you. This new you seems too different from the woman I first found true love with. I hope one day, someday we find what we had long ago re lit with the passion of its old flame. Ill always love you and always smile when I think of you.
    Always your best friend.
    A. E. M

• Dear Olechka,

Miss u!!

potseluj tvoj Kevinchik

• Dear GAG,

I am about to jump...

• Dear crush
    Love me back
    Much love
    Me

• Dear God

Where are you?

• Dear: Future husband, here's a few things you need to know,

lol its a song get it?

lol hate my life

• Dear Brianna,
    I think you're really cute and you seem smart and nice (: but I'm too shy to say anything to you. I hope I've got a class with you this year so I can maybe get to know you.
    From, the Quiet kid in Chemistry

What Girls Said 11

• Dear future husband,

I think about you everyday. Can't wait to meet you. <3

• Dear cl_517, I just saw this Now... Hoping you are feeling better today, and just know that Paris loves you and is always here for you if you need someone to talk to, come see me in my message Office.:)) xxoo

• Dear @cl_517,

I am so happy you're my newest sister. You're very sweet and kind. <3

Love,
    Me

• Dear librarian,

You need to update/get some new books!

• dear.,.. summer.. just go away and fuck yourself. i m tired of this hot weather...

• Dear:heart.
    You always hurt me and make me love the wrong people.

• Dear Mom and Dad... why do i exist? :'( :(

• Aww babe ❤️
    Um mine would be something like..

Dear heart,
    Will you be ok?

Love Brain

• Dear Morning... Please, Go away! 😒😒😫

• Dear Friday ,

Hurry up and come get me !

• Dear Past Me,
    I've missed you a lot. I miss smiling and laughing. I miss hanging out with my friends on the bus. I miss that fire that used to be inside of me. I've changed. I lock myself in my room most days. I miss waking up in the morning and looking in the mirror and liking the person I saw. Now I just don't. I wake up and I see someone with bags under her eyes, scars, messed up hair, and a frown. I know life is supposed to have ups and downs, but I never imagined reaching this low. Anyways, I miss you past self. I hope I get to be happy again soon. I hope I just randomly wake up one morning and everythings back to normal. I wish I could just wake up and not feel sad, or be upset about getting expelled, or sad that nobody feels the same way that I do about them. Maybe, just maybe I'll see you smile again.