Did I do the wrong thing?

This guy thinks that i look at weird stuff on my computer, so he is always taking it from me when i am using it so he can see what i am looking at. He grabs it and runs off with it and looks through it. Because of this, when he tried to take it again, i tackled him to the ground and punched his head and took the computer back.

• You overreacted
    48% (10)
  • No you weren't overreacting
    52% (11)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

6

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe that "If looks could kill," here, dear, might be more Appropriate and proper down this fine line of "Hands off my merchandise, guys." He is Overstepping his boyish boundaries.
    However, there is always a diplomatic way of going about things without locking horns and punching someone's Lights Out. Next time he tries to put his grubby hands on what is Yours, Threaten him in a straw boss way that will make him think twice before Touching and Taking Off with Anything that States... Possession is nine tenths of the law.
    Good luck. xx

What Girls Said 5

• No you weren't overreacting, he was just being a giant dick making fun of you... probably to look big to his friends... guys like thisare jerks... i hope next time when he thinks of showing off he backs off before you tackle him again, good job!.

• You really didn't need to tackle and then punch him.

• Dude if someone did that to me, I would've done the same thing. But then again, I am a tomboy... lol

• He was wrong go have taken your computer without permission but you shouldn't have hit him either.

• No honey he needs to stop touching ur shit