Do you like sports?

If you do, what is your favorite and your least favorite sports and why?

• Yes.
    63% (12)74% (26)70% (38)Vote
  • No.
    37% (7)26% (9)30% (16)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
12|24

Most Helpful Girl

• I do horse riding (about 2 à 3 times a week), kickboxing once a week at my gym and almost go everyday to the gym. I also like to do inline skating and my way to transport is by bike (even though I don't really like biking). I like a lot of sports. Only no sports including a ball. Like tennis, footbal, basketball. Everything else like mountain biking, climbing, athletics etc. are the things I like.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I love them.

I like: Rugby, Football (Soccer :/), Gaelic Football (Irish football), Hurling (Irish sport). Tennis and golf can be good sometimes.

My favourite is rugby because it requires speed, strength, skill and intelligence. A lack of any of these does matter but there is a position for anyone meaning the game is pretty diverse and interesting. Also, I like the symmetry of it: the importance of running lines, decoys and supporting runners.

I don't dislike any sports really but I think American sports are overrated. They usually just involve more padding and breaks.
    I do dislike boxing actually. It normally involves two mouthy idiots who I wish could get knocked out at the same time talking up a rivalry I don't care about for their own gain and a match that fails to live up to expectations.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• loveeeee sports.

favourites: basketball, volleyball, soccer

least favourites: golf, cricket [i know]

0|1
    0|0
  • i enjoy watching basketball and hockey. i really love the pace of the two
    least is baseball. too slow for me.

0|2
    0|0
    • Oh I can agree so much with Baseball, just hate how slow and blahh it is to me, haha.

• karate. i do it, it gets my blood pumping, and its pretty awesome to watch people fight. i also enjoy watching MMA fights.

0|2
    0|0
  • I only like to play tennis

0|1
    0|0
    • That's cool. I've never personally been interested in Tennis, but I know it has a good following.

• Me = luuuuuurve "individual sports" only

*Hiking-trekking-technical mountaineering
    *Cross country skiing
    *Lap pool swimming (120 daily)
    *Yoga + pilates + calisthenics
    *Mountain bike riding
    *Horse riding
    *Ice skating
    *Rock climbing
    *Crossfit/aerobics

0|0
    0|0
  • I like sports I used to play soccer softball and tennis

0|1
    0|0
  • Sports are boring.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Huge basketball fan. Go #Sixers! (Hometown rep)

0|0
    0|0
  • I love Motorsports hate golf & football.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes! Can't go a single day without them and the gym

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, I like all sports. I'm a soccer player lol

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 23

• Playing or watching? I like both.

For playing I liked soccer, gymnastics and bicycling. Well, almost all sports really, but especially those three.

For watching, its American football hands down. It's a great spectator sport once you understand it.

0|1
    0|0
    • I really just meant in general, but that's cool! And I agree with Football, it really gets fun when you actually know what's going on. :P

• Favorite : Archery - why? Very effective workout = defined back + toned belly + strong arms + you get to forget about anything around you

Least favorite : Soccer - why? You are in a horde of 22 people running after a ball for 90 minutes, you can get kicked badly or hit by the ball real bad - it's all happened to me before. Sucks a lot

0|1
    0|1
  • I like em as much as the next guy though I really love my team the chiefs though.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd rather play it than watch it

0|1
    0|0
    • Interesting, I'm the complete opposite, mainly because I'm not that athletic. :P

• Martial arts and soccer my favorites

Least favorite... Maybe tennis.. never liked watching it

0|1
    0|0
  • Favorite sport is either martial arts - tai chi / mma
    favorite team sport, basketball.

Least favorite, sorry if this offends anyone.. Wrestling
    as I feel like it's making a mockery of martial arts.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've played every sports but ma fave gotta be soccer ⚽️
    @joahz10nt whats urs baby? Wanna dance for meh? 💃🏻

0|0
    0|0
  • I like mainly combat sports. I just like punching and getting punched since for me it releases a huge amount of stress and the pain becomes a kind of adrenaline rush.

0|0
    0|0
  • Favorite would be swimming, because it's on the water and serves for real life situations as well; least favorite would be football, because people take it too seriously and argue and fight over it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do like sports. My favourite is Football (soccer).

Least favourite would have to be things like Cricket, Baseball & American Football. They seem very slow paced and repetitive to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Favorite: Rugby! A game of strenght speed thinking communication team work and skill
    Least: soccer probably, won't say I wouldn't it with friends and all but I think it's overhyped, the players fake stupid injuries and all I see is a lot of skinny dudes run around

0|0
    0|1
    • Oh and I love martial arts! I'm wrestling boxing and Taekwondo

• I can't even begin to describe my obsession with hockey ❤️

If it's watching? I'd rather watch golf then soccer : /

0|0
    0|0
  • I only like basketball and football, sometimes baseball.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only combat sports.

0|0
    0|0
  • Basketball definitely🏀😜
    Played and trained since i was 5yrs old👌hahaha
    Don't have a least favourite, i'm pretty versatile with sports and love to try new things out😄But basketball will always ve my true passion👌

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I like Baseball and wwe

0|0
    0|0
  • Ice hockey, soccer/football, and lacrosse. Also kickboxing but it's more of an activity rather than a sport

0|0
    0|0
    • Soccer always catches my interest, but I never finish a game, haha. Good choices tho.

• I don't like most sports, unless it's running, because I cannot catch a ball to save my like

0|0
    0|0
  • Football <3 !!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Cricket is my favorite. I've never really given much thought to a least favorite one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I love sports. NFL. College b ball. NBA. MLB. Yep. Yep.

0|0
    0|0
  • Love playing soccer. I don't like watching sports.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nfl - football

0|1
    0|0