Is there any race that you think, based on experience, just aren't attracted to you?

For me, it's white girls. I just don't appeal to them.

Can't really blame them though, since I'm a typical short latino dude with some typical latino features.

What about you guys?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not really.. no their isn't

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. I'm a black dude and white girls, Latina girls (ethnic group), and black girls are all attracted to me. Asian girls never seem to be. I've yet to see a Asian girl who has shown even a little interest in me. It sucks, because I like all races. I'm attracted to all races of females. So yeah I feel kind of down about it sometimes. I'm sure there are Asian girls out there attracted to black dudes, but I've yet to meet one attracted to me.

• I'm with you on that. I'm sure there's white girls out there who'd find me attractive, but I've yet to meet one.

I guess it's just a location thing

• That's the good thing about it though. The more of them the more your chances.

• True. But I've kinda ruled them out as an option, although I still keep an eye out just in case

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 3

• Yeah the alien race dude

• That's definitely a bummer

• For me its Asian women. Which sucks! Since Im really attracted to Asian women.

• You mean like pure Asian? Or Americanized Asians?

• Ill say mostasians I have met which was mostlt americonized.

• I don't know and don't really care, the menu is huge as it is.

• That's true. Not complaining, just something I was thinking about