Would you ever consider getting a tattoo?

Personally, I would never do it, ever. It's just not for me. Sometimes I'm walking down the pavement and I see people with loads of tattoos and I just have no idea of what could make a person do that...
Plus, if you have a tattoo, you can't give blood. That's one of the reasons there are blood shortages today :/

• I would consider getting a tattoo
  • I would never get a tattoo
  • I already have a tattoo
  • I already have loads of tattoos

Most Helpful Girl

• I already have a couple of tattoo and I love them... It's not like I had them for people approval, I don't really care.

As for blood, you are wrong. I know it's forbidden for a certain time afterwards, six month I think but afterwards you can give blood again.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, never. I like my body the way it is, so I don't see any need to modify it with tattoos or piercings. Besides, my pain tolerance is ridiculously low so I'd better stay away from tattoos.

What Girls Said 10

• If you have a tattoo, you can't give blood within a year of getting the tattoo. Once that year is up, you're allowed to give blood again.

If you're a gay man, you're not allowed to give blood ever.

To answer your question about tattoos, yes, I'm considering getting one. I know where I want it to to but I don't know what I want to get.

• I'm getting a semi colon tattoo in two weeks actually. Its for people who have struggled with mental illness and I'm getting it because i have borderline personality disorder snd struggle with SI and anorexia.

I like it bevause its a movement. I never wanted a tattoo unless it was meaningful to me (even if it's cliche idgaf). This one is. What it says is.. my story is unfinished. It could have ended but it didn't and I'm still here

• I've never considered permanent tattoos, I've had temporary ones before. For me to get permanent ones would require lots of thinking for me, and I'd only get a design tattooed if that particular design has significant meaning to me.

• Well firstly you're underage. I got a tattoo on my inside wrist area, and thinking of getting another one on my back. Also, you can still give blood after a waiting period of getting the tattoo.
    I got the tattoo because it has a significant meaning and I like a bit of Art on the skin.

• I have 8 tattoos and give blood. fuckin nuts, right? so crazy!

• I think I will have to have a word with the person that told me that...

• I might consider one when I get older to memorialize a special event or person, but I'd probably put it somewhere where no one could see it to make it my own secret thing.

• Nope, i dont think so

• No its against my religion plus I never liked tattoos

• Hmm maybe but not right now :P

• If I fall in love, then my lover's name :)

What Guys Said 8

• "Plus, if you have a tattoo, you can't give blood"

Someone is feeding you false information. I have both of my arms sleeved and have given blood numerous times.

• Yeah, I'll have a word with her. If there's anything I really hate, it's being given information that's wrong >:(

• It's really hard to remove and often don't end up in complete removal, or sometimes result in rashes which look uglier than the tattoo itself. Why spoil the skin? Anyway, I wouldn't mind putting on temporary and easily removable ones. But again, I don't see it enhancing the aesthetics of the body.

• I want a tattoo with the image of fairies at the breast and strawberries on the buttock. But I am afraid that is difficult to remove them afterwards...

• Maybe a small one some time in future

• Nope I am not into tattoos

• meh, i may.

• alreayd have a small one

• Planning on getting one soon- the hatchet man on my shoulder blade