What is the least favourite thing about yourself?

Most Helpful Guy

• i think i can be too slow, sometimes it takes me time to get a joke, or even realise someone likes me, and its a real downfall i'm not proud of

Most Helpful Girl

• There's too many of em. But I guess the one which I hate the most is I always come off as an arrogant person, people always think I'm proud.

What Guys Said 23

• My shyness is the thing I dislike most about myself. I believe I have a decent personality deep down, but my shyness prevents me from showing my real personality until I get comfortable with the person. It's odd because I'm not shy online or anything like that (I don't think I am at least xD), only in real life.

Shyness is probably the biggest reason (amongst my other flaws) to blame for how I've been single and stuff all my life. It's something can I try and work on, but I think it is simply a part of me. Oh well, 'tis life. Hopefully one day I can find someone who can see past my personality flaws :)

• I have a condition somewhat related to epilepsy and need prescription pills which still don't help the way they're supposed to. Might have to look for others again. Been this way for 13+ years. Sucks. If I could change anything about myself it would be getting rid of this problem.

• My inhumanely large throbbing personality.

• My looks. I wish I was hot.

• I'm overly skeptical and think to much lol

• Sometimes I can be really annoying. Probably the worst thing about me and least favorite thing about myself.

• I think i am a stand up guy that is there for my friends.

• im too good looking, its hard to walk in the streets without girls following me around everywhere i go

• I'm too emotiona and easy

• My asthma and my glasses

• Everything

,,,,

• My physical issues and I how I basically never talk or socialize with anyone.

• Rudeness.
    --------

• That I tend to come off as arrogant.

What's yours? ^.^

• I'm just to kind lol.

• I can be too nice to people and let them walk all over me without sticking up for my own self ,

• That I only care about myself.
    Fuck the rest of the world.

• i procrastinate too much.

• My low self esteem

• I'm socially inept.

• Take things way too serious.

• That I am not as good in soccer as Messi

• Having social anxiety, so not being able to hold a conversation 95 percent of the time, and being in constant embarassement every time someobody talks to me because i end up being awkward.

There are times that i can actually be fun and social but my social anxiety holds me back and puts me in a fight or flight response that you'd be in if a lion just charged in and roared in your face and looked like it was about to pounce. That state of shock and fear that would make you either freeze up with fear, run immediately, or instinctively try to fight and defend yourself is what i feel all the time, especially in social scenerios. The physical and mental changed your body goes through makes it impossible to have a conversation and act and react normally in social situations because you werent meant to hold a converation in that scenerio. You were mentally and physically meant to either run from that threat or fight for your life when you go into that fight or flight response. Which is why my mind goes blank, i might shake, socially everythings off and i can't pick up social cues or act and react like a regular person would because my mind and body are in fight the lion mode in a non threating situation.

Another bad thing about is most people dont experience it and so dont understand it because to them it doesn't exist. To them when someone talks to you, you just talk, because for them, they dont go into panick mode in social scenerios like that, they only do that if there's a real threat so they think everyones that way too. So it sounds weird to them when you describe it and what you're feeling. usually the only people who understand it are people who go through it themselves so im left to deal with it all alone without anyone understanding it or cutting me slack for it, im just looked at at as either retarted, weird, and socially awkward.

And because of this i have no friends anymore and i can't keep the friends i make.

What Girls Said 23

• I don't like how skinny I am. I have never been able to gain enough weight so i look like an average girl.

If i dont force myself to eat all the time, I usually weigh between 9 and 97 lbs. My boyfriend likes me to weigh 110 lbs plus, but it's so hard to eat that much.

i know it's a stupid thing too complain about when so many girls want to lose weight, but i don;t like looking and feeling anerechzic.

Plus i know a lot of my other body "complaints" are based upon body fat... no boobs, no butt, a sunken tummy and protruding hipbones, and i get sick all the time with the flu.

• I get very nervous around people, sometimes even to the point that I have to try really hard not to cry (and I actually have cried a few times, but always in a bathroom or somewhere that no one will find out).

I would really love to just interact like a normal person. Not to be afraid and reserved. I can be charismatic, but I have to be in a very specific frame of mind and mood, so it's rare. :/

• that I have difficulty falling asleep when I have a deadline to wake up to.

• I have to choose one? Haha. I would say it's my insecurity about my body. I'm workin' on it, though... one step at a time!

• my insecurity and trust issues

• i cannot pick one.. lol..

• My digestive system.

• being late everywhere

• Hmmm sometimes I can get angry pretty fast... And I don't, like that at all 😞 ...

• That I'm not very punctual, lol

• Oh and I get scared too easily and cry too easily... ugh

• I'm an emotional mess!

• My wandering mind

• I don't really like my physique... I feel like I need to be thinner

• my bone structure
    people also think i'm a snob just because i don't talk much

• Overthinking, lol.

• Laziness
    .
    .

• Physical: prolly my nose
    Personality: prolly my neuroticism

• I really hate how I over think everything. I drive myself crazy and make myself depressed.

• My inability to not give a damn what people think.

• My height. I'm 5'1/5'2.

• Hmm.. Not a fan of my height. 😕

• i don't like my feet much at all

• I care too much.