Do you prefer blondes or brunettes? Any reason why?

0|0
13|28

Most Helpful Guy

• I really have no preference. Each color looks cool in its own respects. I've found blondes and brunettes both attractive. If I could had to choose any hair color I like based on my own personal preferences, I'd actually choose black hair. There is something I find really beautiful and elegant about black hair.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer blue haired alien men. So hot.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 27

• I prefer brunettes, especially dark brown or black. But almost every girlfriend and girl I've dated was either natural blond or medium light brown. The point is that preferences are just preference. The whole package is what counts. When it comes to preferences for looks, that might catch the eye, but there needs to almost immediately be something more to keep the eye.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a strong preference for brunettes. The haircolor frames their face better, it highlights their features, and it just makes them "pop". While blondes' facial features usually look washed out (not to mention their reddish skin).

Now that's not to say that I've never found a blonde attractive (because i have), or that i wouldn't date a blonde girl (because i would). I am just typically more attracted to brunettes. My ideal girl would have blonde hair.

2|1
    0|0
  • Don't care. There is something nice about both colors. I've been attracted to girls with one and the other hair color. If I saw the girl (s) without hair first then I would be able to choose which color I would want her/them to have.

1|0
    0|0
  • I will find an attractive girl attractive but given the question is a this or that... I prefer brunette or black haired girls... Reason being thats what appeals to me :d

1|0
    0|0
  • I tend to be attracted to girl with brown or black hair more than the others. can't really tell you why

2|0
    0|0
  • It all depends on the girl both look is cool in my book

1|0
    0|0
  • Both are equally attractive. I don't choose hair color, why to limit my options doing this?

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope no preference at all. Hair color is extremely superficial.

2|0
    0|0
  • Last time I chose blondes, this time I'm going for the brunettes; keep it even that way XD

1|0
    0|0
  • Redheads! The hair, the skin, the eyes, everything.

1|0
    0|0
  • Blondes because I dated a brunette before and I now want some variety to see what I like

1|0
    0|0
  • Blondes. Most probably because blondes are rarer in Turkey.

1|1
    0|0
  • Dark brown. And if they are tan.. oh my

1|0
    0|0
  • Brunettes because i like dark hair :)

1|0
    0|0
  • blondes ofcourse because they are always cuter and look very friendly. brunettes are too serieus looking

1|0
    3|1
  • I don't care!!!
    A girl who can love me and is loyal with me is my Queen 👑

1|0
    0|0
  • Brunettes!

2|0
    0|0
  • I prefer a good personality frankly speaking

1|0
    0|0
  • Blondes because I love them.

0|0
    1|0
  • I like Brunettes/ Brown Hair/ Black Hair i think Blonde is overrated.

0|1
    0|0
  • Now I prefer brunettes previously preferred blondes. The reason is unknown to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • neither white girls are ugly.

0|0
    2|1
  • Brunettes. Cuz they are usually just prettier in my eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, brunettes, maybe it's just because where I grew up, but I do have a negative perception of blondes... like the "hot blonde" girl. They're generally just empty when it comes to intelligence and seem to have a preconceived notion that all guys will worship/do anything for her just because of the color of her hair. I live in an area where there's a lot of wealthy people, and I feel like they marry more based off superficial physical features, so they marry the trophy wife they've been fucking and pop out these dumb blonde kids. Funny you asked this question, I was just thinking about all of this on my lunch break.

2|0
    0|0
  • Brunettes!
    A beautiful face framed by a wavy mane of luscious dark brown hair, just does it for me.
    Add a pair of warm brown smiling eyes and I'm totally sold.

Not being a hung-up dumbass about it - I'll approach blondes or readheads all the same if I like them.

2|2
    0|0
  • Either one, it doesn't make a difference to me ;-)

1|0
    0|0
  • Neither, don't you know it's all about the redhead

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• blondes believe things easier than brunettes. brunettes analyze things too much for hidden meaning.

i know, im brunette and ask way too many questions sometimes... okay all the time.

1|0
    0|0
  • it is just a hair colour... only this trait cannot make a guy decide to go for a girl..

2|1
    0|0
  • As a female attracted to females, I will say that I like brunettes more, I do not have a reason why, it just happens all my crushes to be brunettes so far. :P

2|0
    0|0
  • Brunette / dark haired men. Always been more attractive to me than lighter hair.

1|0
    0|0
  • i prefer black or brunette hair

1|0
    0|0
  • Neither. :/

1|0
    0|0
  • I like brown hair on a guy

1|0
    0|0
  • The hair color isn't what matters to me. It's the overall guy, himself. I have been physically attracted to both blondes and brunettes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like both, but brunettes are more of a preference for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like brunette hair better. No reason really, I've just always preferred dark hair. 😋

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer dark haired guys because it looks so sexy with blue/green eyes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Very hard choice

0|0
    0|0