Guys, Are you a confident Man?

I mean even if you are average looking. Do you have the confidence to come up to me and hit on me? Please be honest... Are you a Bold and Straight foward Men? Or a Shy one?

24

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 23

• In all honesty, no. I've been let down and hurt by girls for years and I've always blamed my looks. I'm 19 and still have a baby face. I remember May last year I was with some friends and these random girls were calling my friends good looking and going mad over them and I was there wondering why I never got the attention..

We later bumped into them again and one girl pointed and said "It's those fit lads again" and then they just saw it was me and the other girl went "He's not one of the fit ones." And walked on..

Anyway I am with a girl now and have to say, I'm a bit more confident now than I was at the beginning of the relationship but still not 100% there yet.

I probably would have the confidence to come up to you and talk to you but anything more than that I'd probably lack it

• Those girls are mean because everyone doesn't look the same. The least thing they could have said was hi even if they didn't want to date you. You are still human with feelings. Those girls sound immature seriously. Happy your in a relationship 😏

• (reads question carefully)

"Please be honest"

"Do you have the CONFIDENCE TO come up to me and hit on me?"

Okay, well,

Yes, I have the CONFIDENCE TO come up to you and "talk" to you. That doesn't mean I will, and it also doesn't mean I want to. But yes, I have the CONFIDENCE TO do those things.

• There always have to be a smart ass. Congrats!! You got the winning prize for jackass. LMAO!!! 😂😂😂😂

• I used to be confident until i found out girls didn't find me attractive. I can't take rejection and if i were to look at a girl who i find attractive i'd try to make sure she didn't see and if she did then i'd move away from her pretending i was in a hurry. The only way for me to be confident is if girls would tell me that i'm handsome over the internet. If only it was real. I often look at myself in the mirror feeling disgusted over myself. So i'l tend to compare myself to guys who are handsome imagining i was one of those guys. I can't understand how confidece can make me attractive when you just can't look past someones apperance.

• One thing you do have to know there is always someone better looking then you. And that's okay you should never compare your self to them. We are all different and that's ok. But can that person bring to the table what you can? Looks are not everything you can be average looking. But are funny and with a BIG heart and best personality. I would go for a person like that.

• I don't even know how to flirt or anything of that nature. I'm too shy. But most guys do know and will if there is something about you that they like.

• I'm very confident, overly so, some people
    even consider me borderline arrogant. ^.~

Why are you asking?

Having trouble with men who
    doesn't come to you first?

If yes, you should try
    going to them. ^.^ (Sorry for assuming)

• LOL!! 😂
      I have no trouble at all believe me. If the guy is to shy I say hi and if he is confident its even better.. LOL!
      But I am taken just was wondering how guys really feel about their self. If they see a Pretty Women would they approach her. In movies they make it seen like every guy just is so confident.

• Yeah guys get nervous too when it comes to asking out
      that girl over there that just radiates hotness.

Just like a girl would get nervous if the same should occur
      but with that handsome gentleman over there
      who emits an intense aura of manliness that
      makes your heart pound.

Typically those confident in this field
      are people who's tried this situation
      time and time again. ^.^

• Okay good answer thank you

• I had plenty of confidence, maybe too much but I didn't have to hit on a girl after I was 20, I just picked my next girlfriend from the ones hitting on me.

• LMAO!! That's a good one so she did all the hitting on you and you flirted back and that was it.

• Well my wife practically jumped me on the dance floor. Before that, like I said I didn't go after women after I left college. Whenever I broke up with one it seemed like there were always several waiting. I literally had them sitting on my doorstep waiting for me to come home and trying to grope me at parties.

I don't really know why but that's how it was.

• Normally am shy. But when I do muster up the energy I can be one of the most bold and straight forward person. Mostly because my disdain for 'running around' my feelings towards another. I tell it how it is and if they don't like it, I'll just declare loudly, "NEXT!" and move on.

• I'm an honest straight forward man in my intention.
    But when you say ''Bold'', I still have minor anxiety for my performance lol

• If I really desire to come up and talk to you, I will; but my experience tells me that most women don't want to be approached while going about their day, so I usually don't come up and talk to you unless you've made it clear that you want me to.

• Now that is what I am talking about confident ALL the way. 😉😉😉

• I can't afford to be shy. Or else i can't build up my clientele at the hair salon or get good tips as a bartender.

In fact the service industry further boosts my confidence.

• I'm am very shy and lack confidence!
    It's definitely something I need to work on!

• But even if your shy all you have to do is say hi. If the person say hi back and smiles. Then she is into you

• Aha yeah I get what you mean. That theory works with guys as well yeah?

• I am not a shy person so if the guy is he doesn't have to worry. If I see a guy looking at me too much I will say hi first. I don't have a problem with it.

• Painfully shy, but I always the courage to approach someone when I wan to.. My shyness doesn't stop me.

• Definitely not, I never approach women. I've received enough rejections to take a hint, it is what it is.

• What? Really! Who would reject you? because you are good looking 😉

• @asker actually, to be fair it hasn't happened in a long time since I don't really try, I just don't go out often enough to meet someone.

• Okay that's understandable 😊

• A little shy. But if I see what I want I go and get it. I'm older now so rejection wouldn't bother me.

• I am confident and would go up to a lady and hit on her.

• "Guys, Are you a confident Man?"

I'm confident enough to not care. :D

• I am shy sometimes, afraid of rejections

• Well you will never know if you don't try even if you get rejected its good practice

• I can come up and start talking, but not confident to flirt straight away.

• i am... shy people suck,.

• Im shy sometimes and im afriad of rejections im, not week i just do it

• Yes, but most men these days aren't. Thank you, feminism.

• I am confident not shy i can explain my feeling

• Yes I would