My bestfriend takes all of my food?

when we were young my mother used to give me like a cookie with my sandwich or a bag of chips. and my bestfriends mother never gave her anything. so i always gave my friend my bag of chips or the cookie and she would say no and i would tell her that my mother gave the sandwich for me and the cookie for her. and from then on everyday she took the cookie or bag of chips. and now several years later she still takes them everytime. and those chips are mine and my mom doesn't know about it and i never knew that it would go that far that my bestfriend would open my bag everyday and take the cookie. and how do i stop it? it has gone too far! i knew it was my fault in the beginning but i want it to stop.

Most Helpful Girl

• Eat it before she gets to it or use your words and say stop

What Guys Said 5

• Suck it up and tell her she can't have the snacks anymore.

Or punch her in the boob and then slowly open the bag of chips in front of her while not breaking eye contact.

• i can't just suck it up and tell her that. its easier said than done.

• Yes, you can. Having to have uncomfortable conversations is a a huge part of life and will only get more frequent and worse as you age. Tell her you lied to her as a younger child about the snacks being for her because you felt bad for her, but she has her own food now and you would like your own snacks. If she's a rational person at all she will understand.

Or if you truly refuse to grow a pair, I'm sure you know what types of snacks your friend doesn't enjoy eating at all. Convince your mom to pack those from now on.

• just say its for you this time or share them with her?

• just tell her

• You're just going to have to tell her unfortunately, its the only way.

• More a leech than a best fiend

What Girls Said 1

• Well if it has been going on for years she has been conditioned into the behavior. It is probably going to really hurt her feelings if you just tell her she can't have them anymore. Is this at lunch time? Her mother doesn't give her money or anything?

Maybe get some advice from your Mom on this one.

• no now she brings food with her she has been bringing food for a couple of years now. but she still takes my snack because she thinks my mom gave it to her. and yes its in lunch time.

• and whenever im eating a sandwich that she likes she takes the half of it and eats it , its so annoying and rude!