What do you do when you feel unattractive all the time?

I feel so unattractive its almost scary.. before I moved almost two weeks ago I would say I had a normal amout if confidence regarding guys.. but after I moved that confidence dropped.

I got great friends and all my subjects are very interessting. But I feel like I get no attention at all and that im Just not pretty enough. I though going to uni would make it easy to meet guys. . But I guess its only true for very attractive people.. I have been very social, so its not like I sit at home at complain..

Im guessing making an effort in the way I look would help a little, but I barely got clothes with me and im a student so I can't Just buy thing when I want. I make an effort to make my hair look nice, and I eat healthy and work out other then that I dont really make an effort in my apperance. I dont know how to deal with this

Most Helpful Guy

• Alcohol, lots of alcohol

• i have actually stoped drinking

• Because I dont need it, if I get invited to a bar I might have a beer or two, but I have stoped getting drunk.. I do too much weird things lol

Most Helpful Girl

• At a university it's easy to feel unattractive at first. Everything is new, there are new people around, and there are so many new attractive people it can feel hard to compete. I used to wake up feeling pretty but as soon as I walked to class it would diminish. You're surrounded by women in their prime. It's common to feel this way. I used college to focus on my character and less on my looks and I am very thankful for it. Now that I'm an intelligent and well rounded adult, I can hold a conversation with just about anybody and I feel that goes a lot farther in the world than looks ever could. Beauty fades after all. Focus on meeting people who are interested in your character and looks. You'll find yourself a lot happier.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• What you need around you is people who love and support you. Not a mob of people saying you are "hot as F". don't get me wrong here, I'm not saying you shouldn't put any effort to look good but it should not get to the point where you get stressed about it. Just calm down and focus on life for now, you are new there, so obviously, peole need some time to look at you more than just a pretty face. Take care

• Have you ever heard that beauty is in the eye of the beholder? Don't be so hard on yourself, just ebqcuse you don't thin you look like everyone else does not mean you're ugly. Someone will love you the way you are just be the best possible you. Make sure you eat well , exercise and feel good on the inside that will reflect on the outside.

• Have some confidence and believe in yourself