Would you like to live in north hemisphere during months Apr-Sept and in the south hemisphere during months Oct-March?

Personally yeah…wintertime sucks

Most Helpful Girl

• I love the winter and the cold weather!!! But I've never lived anywhere that gets super duper cold. I might change my mind after being in it for a couple months. Haha

Most Helpful Guy

• Basically yeah. Winter sucks. The cold hurts!! Shade or not the cold hurts! At least in summer you can go in the shade outside or the pool to cool off. Winter? Nope! It's just cold or colder!

What Girls Said 3

• I love cold weather too much but unfortunately don't get to experience it much in the south :(

• I love the north from Oct - March. Hate the summer though to hot & humid.

• nope. I love the snow.

What Guys Said 7

• Living no, I like winter too.
    But I've travelled close to the equator in winter time, on 2 occasions: one time to the Canary islands and the other time to Egypt.
    Both were very nice experiences: from -3°C into +23°C (from about 27°F into about 75°F) is easy to adapt :D
    Than a week or so later back into the Belgian winter... oh my god :o :o

• Nooo give me some winter. Sure, Chicago's winter is tough, but I love it. I already lived in a place with a tropical weather, were the temperatures were always above 60 during the whole year, and there was barely rain, and never snowed, and it honestly sucked.
    I wanna experience the different seasons.

• Yeah I would, I'm getting tired of it at my age

• I think I would like that

• Mos def... swap between Australia and southern France all year

• I like wintertime though; I love to snowboard

• No, I like the cold more than heat.