Why do so many Asian women date ugly white guys?

i have noticed that a lot of white guys that date Asian women are.. well.. unattractive in many cases. The girl is normally slim and cute, and then the man is way older and fat and yeah. I dont understand... i see this more often with thai women or south Asian women.

Most Helpful Guy

• I just wonder where they find these girls. My guess is these hot Asian girls date unattractive white men because the unattractive white men are the only ones who know where to find the hot Asian girls.

Most Helpful Girl

• If they're Filipino they're usually gold diggers.

• Said the scared anonymous one

• I'm Filipino and I am married to a hot Portuguese guy who adores me. He is not old or fat. We make the same amount of money. Unfortunately, there's a lot of Filipino girls who are gold diggers and same with some nationalities as well :)

• Lol felipinas are gold diggers!!! True

What Guys Said 7

• I've been in East Asia the past few years and I must say that Asian women are really attracted to white men. Even more so than Asian men. Plus those guys may just be ugly to you but not to them

• Who cares, its none of your business. Maybe they are into any type of white guy, maybe those guys have money, but why would it matter to you anyways?

• I obviously care.. It matters because its a mistery to me and I want to know the answer

• Well it's more fun that way I suppose

• How much ugly dudes did you saw?

• Over the years? A lot.. I see more Asian women with ugly white guys then Asian women with Asian men or any other race

• because they are gold diggin whores/prostitutes.

• Maybe itsa culture thoing just like Puerto Rican women are extremely shallow and white girls are easy, Asian are kinky and black girls are gettho

Thats how you sound to me right now

• Okay, Whatever floats your boat

• I don't know they don't want me.

What Girls Said 4

• They went far and deep to get them in asia

• Maybe they're not ugly to them, and personality matters too

• But its so many.. its not like I have seen one couple like this.. pretty much any douch Asian women I see is with a ugly white guy

• South *

• Their obsession with anime attracted them to those women

• i've seen it go both ways