To those who found most of their favorite music on the internet... How would you feel if there was NO internet?

How many songs would you miss out on? Or how much in general?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd go back to picking semi-random CDs at ebay and giving them a try. I still do that to some degree at used music stores, but mostly use youtube to explore new stuff. The internet is great for finding new music, and I usually click music links here at GaG and other sites to see what it is.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd be fked, no anime, no Asian music, no manga, no gag... FML. I'd miss out on a lot of songs and lot of things in general. Terrible that we're so dependant on the internet xD

What Guys Said 2

• A lot of songs 😢
    I was so sad when Grooveshark was shutdown. I had like 6 playlists.
    I have about 8 on YouTube now but there are always songs I add.
    I guess I'd have to buy the physical copies.

• Back to winamp, i guess

What Girls Said 4

• Are we talking about if the internet just disappeared one day or if it was never created? If it was never created then i wouldn't miss what I never had. But if it did disappear one day I would be devastated! Music probably dominates 25% of my life. It brings me piece and fuels my imagination! There are songs I've heard on the radio for years that I never knew who the artist was or what the song was called. With creations such as Shazam I can finally find and collect the music I love. Also sites like soundcloud, mixtape, vimeo, and youtube have introduced me to foreign music and underground DJ mixes. The internet has made the music industry smaller yet bigger. It's easier to access more music but allows more music lovers and artist to get into the game. I love what the internet has brought to me when looking at the positives. Without it I'd be forced to primarily listen to mainstream radio.

Sorry for my rant. I just love music.

• I would just have to listen to the radio a whole lot more to find new music, and then leave my house to go buy the physical copy, lol.

• i would go back to checking out CDs from the library and downloading them on my computer

i would have also never discovered j-pop and k-pop

• I don't care about the Internet for songs but I need the Internet period