Anyone else kinda want a zombie apocalypse or something to happen?

like if suddenly everyone is put to the test in a life or death situation all around the world, fighting to survive. plus you get to kill bad guys

• no that's sick
  • yea sure
  • sounds awesome!

Most Helpful Girl

• There's always a part of me (particularly after watching the Walking Dead) that thinks I'd be so badass if an apocalypse happened, but if I'm being honest with myself I'm not actually that badass and would probably die in the initial outbreak. If I made it a month though I'd probably make it for the long haul I think.

When it comes to surviving the initial outbreak, I think it's more a numbers game or luck than anything else.

• Those guys got in so many situations where they should have died but they were able to survive thanks to things that were completely out of their control.

Most Helpful Guy

• The people who want that to happen and think they'll become heroes are the sort who'd commit suicide if the internet went out for a week.

What Girls Said 6

• that would be awesome

• I would kick ass in a zombie apocalypse... I'd go all alice from resident evil on their ass

• No wtf get a life.

• Nah, not really. There's nothing appealing about all your loved ones dying, trying to defend yourself 24/7 and a lack of internet connection. Most of the people who say that they'd survive would end up dead in a week. That doesn't sound so great to me.

• Sounds awesome! But I wouldn't want that, I want peace :)
    But I sure would like to see how I'd react

• I like the idea, but I wouldn't want to live it or see my family/friends die.

What Guys Said 10

• Yes, something like that, although it
    doesn't have to be zombies.

The thought of living a post-apocalyptic
    survivial of the fittest scenario, intrigues me.

• I'm in. Nothing like a little excitement and adventure.

• Most people would succumb to the zombies or to disease/accidents.

It's a pretty lame fantasy when you think about it. I did enjoy State of Decay, however.

• Even though I DO have a book on zombie survival, I think it's one of those things you think would be cool, until suddenly you realise you're starving/bored/tired/wet/cold/dehydrated/hot/bleeding/crying/shouting, y'know?

• That would be cool, but maybe for a few days. It would be cool to live in some apocalypse fort, but it would kind of suck because you'd probably be dying of dehydration. But that's what video games are for.

• I would just let it happen; it's more fun that way

• and you're 26 years old for real.

• I don't want innocent people to die but I want to be Rick Grimes

• Why do people want this to happen? That would be horrible

• I'm gonna watch all the office pussies die in agony, because they have no real life skills. Gonna be so much fun.