Why would he call me his bestfriend and we barely even know each other?

So it's this guy in my last period class in school and Friday this girl was annoying him and I asked him what was wrong with her and he just said nothing and that he was asking her a question and that she was acting all mean. Then when we were walking in the hallway I had asked him what music he was listening to and he said he said nothing not yet anyways and then I got on the bus and then a few minutes later he came on the bus and gave me a handshake and then when he got off the bus, he waved at me. But he seems like a cool guy (I don't like him). Now today, when I walked in the classroom and sat down, he had came in and said "hey bestfriend" and I was like "hey". So why would he call me his bestfriend and we barely even know each other?

Most Helpful Guy

• Because he wants to get to know you better and 14 year old boys never communicate directly.

Most Helpful Girl

• he's just being friendly! :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1