Do You Get Annoyed When People Beep At You On The Road?

Just as the question asks.

• Yes
  • Sometimes
  • No
    Vote C
Select a gender to cast your vote:

67

Most Helpful Girl

• I get more annoyed at people who dont use indicators and wait too long to move and walk really slow in front of me

Most Helpful Guy

• Usually yes. I can't stand when people use their horn to voice displeasure and not strictly use it as the warning noise it's intended to be. I keep a hatchet on the floor of the passenger side, and if someone honks at me egregiously, I casually dangle my arm out the window while holding it. Nobody has honked a second time yet๐Ÿ‘ I have two basic rules in life for the random other people out there: don't ever raise your fucking voice at me, and don't ever beep your fucking horn at me. Follow those rules and we'll probably get along fine.

• I like your style.

• Haha, thanks bro. I've been accused of many things, but "fucking around" has never been one of them๐Ÿ‘

What Girls Said 5

• Sometimes. LA traffic, there's a lot of beeping so... if I let it get to me all the time, I'd go crazy.

• It depends on why they beeped at me.

• Yeah I do. If you beep at me, I will beep at you too!

• I just beep right back at them.

• Do you ever toot the horn at others first or only when some is being dangerous?

• yeah i do.

What Guys Said 6

• Sometimes when people drive dangerously they deserve it. We had a guy put his foot to the floor pretty much to pass us on a city street and he cut us off as he came up the inside of us from behind. We were driving normally so we tooted at him and he did not like it but that is his fault, what he did could have caused an accident as he came very close to our car. The only reason there was no accident was because we backed off.

• True. In dangerous situations... people deserved to get beeped at. Today, I was trying to merge, and the guy wouldn't let me in and almost hit me, so he beeped at me, despite him being wrong...

• Oh well that guy is just a dick then.

• If they beeped cause I almost got hit then that's my bad
    If they beeped cause they know me then I just wave
    If they beeped and then flipped me off I flip them off back with a grin on my face
    If they beeped to try and scare me/yell at me, then I try to fight them.

• edit: In car? I usually just drive slower and try and get them stuck at lights.

• Yeah, like WHY waste time doing that when you could be braking or something.

• If they do beep at me on the road, there's usually a really good reason for it hahahaahuehue lol hehe.

• If they do, I touch my alarm blinkers and they mistake them for brake lights.

• If it was my fault, fair enough, but for driving slow or choosing to move when I feel safe that's when It bothers me!