What do you love cooking?

I love making macaroni and cheese!! :D <3

Most Helpful Guy

• My favorite things to cook, is Sushi, fried rice or rice and chicken.

I also like to make spicy wok dishes, though.

I would add salads, but you don't
    really cook those, right? ^.~

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• I am quite basic in the kitchen - I rarely venture beyond grilling stuff, steaming vegetables or heating anything in a pan.
    Anything else I cheat a little I would buy pre prepared stuff that just needs to be heated in the oven.

• I would say apple pie, but that's baking not cooking, so I'll go with homemade Mac'n cheese, mashed potatoes and fried chicken.
    s3-media4.fl.yelpcdn.com/.../o.jpg

• Steak. All day everyday.

If i ever die of a heart attack eating a fat juicy steak, i would die a very happy man.

• ohhh god! we have a carnivore here!!

• Hey i also like to caramelize mushrooms and onions and use the remaining fat in the pan to turn into gravy.

Leave nothing of that steak to waste xD

• Everything I love making everything.

• i love to grilling the most steak the most but i enjoy everything i make but i hate preparation chopping mixing etc...

• why do you hate it? ahah

• now that i think about it its kinda fun chopping with a shape knife i got pretty good knife handling skills :) but it can get tedious

• Yess!!! d (`•v•`) b i make cake, pie, cookies, fried rice, abd many random things, you got to go all out for a five course meal

• Definitely fried chicken wings XD

• Spaghetti is the only food I know how to make.

• Oh I looooove bokkeumbap! Its stir fried rice the korean way with vegetables and any sort of meet you wanna throw in. I always cut 200g of steak in many little small pieces. its easy and fast to make, healthy, and your hunger is definetly killed PLUS you have tons of power.

• Well basically I cook everything

• Making cookies and brownies

• I love cooking meats, and cooking sauces /dips / gravies.

Probably because with all of the above, you can play with spices a lot, and experimenting with spices is a lot of fun!

• you make your own cheese?

There are many things I like to make for example pasta

• That's it I am coming over your house for mac and cheese :P

• That is not cooking!!! I love cooking and grilling meat. Nice red fleshy meat.

What Girls Said 15

• Jambalaya

Gumbo

Grilled shrimp

Grilled chicken

Crab dip

Potato Salad

I love making regular salads as well with grilled chicken/shrimp or crab meat on them.

Hot n Spicy Shrimp

Chicken Alfredo

Shrimp Spaghetti

I love chicken and shrimp. I like to cook a meal then make some mixed vegetables and rice on the side with a little cheese on them and a salad as well. I love food too much lol

• promise me that if we ever get the chance to meet, you'll feed me everything you just listed? yessss pleaseeeeeee?

• lol of course! I love cooking, I can't even name all of the things I like to cook.

• ahhh I love you even more than yesterdayyy!! <3 <3

• I know this might be embarrassing but, I don't know how to cook anything because I'm scared that the oven might burn my hand, if boiling water is going pop out and go in my eye, if grease pop out and scar me or just something happening to me in general :/ #MyLifeIsMessedUp

• Mostly I love making pasta. I can't really eat it much any more, but I love to make it! Spaghetti and meat sauce, chicken scampi, linguine pasta with garlic sauce, pesto pasta... you name it.

http://i.imgur.com/YPl8Bp5.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/XmF3OuC.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/KKP2BWV.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/XnOSJDU.jpg

I also love making chicken or steak fajitas, beef pot roast, chicken stir fry, and this oven baked garlic and basil chicken with seasoned rice, quinoa, and roasted vegetables. I also used to like baking cookies.

Brb, I really need to go make some breakfast now haha.

• Everything and anything

• I love cooking. But I loved cooking Pasta with white sauce. I add my special touch to it and it tastes something much better. I can cook from multi cuisines and I'm pretty good at experimenting with these cuisines and getting them right. Lol

• i love cooking soup - especially spicy egg drop soup!

i also end up cooking a lot of meatballs.

• ahhh I should really log out because I'm getting so hungry :/ ahaha

• I like making anything thats sweet, like cakes and all that :)

• Pasta and pie

• Banana bread and pancakes <3

• I love baking in general! If I had to choose, I'd say either pies or cupcakes would be my favorites. I also like making home made waffles and pasta!

• can you make me a pecan pie? ahah pretty pleaseee :)

• Haha I've never made pecan pie before, though I really want to learn how to ^-^

• I love making nachos

• I like cooking period. I make a great baked ziti. I also like baking.

• I love to bake sweets. I need to stop making so many because it's effecting my health. xD

• I love anything that can be done on the BBQ.

• Anything, i just love to cook/bake/grill/whatever...