What's something you're ashamed of and most people don't know about you?

Judgement free zone.
mine is I've been bulimic for the past two-three years :/ it's shameful how much food I binge and purged on in secret

Most Helpful Guy

• If I'm ashamed about something then this is definitely not the place to share it

• There's always the anon button... I feel like men are realllly bad about sharing and opening up with their feelings anyways, it's healthier to share your feelings and get things off your chest

• I know, but still XD

Most Helpful Girl

• I wanted to kill myself back when I was a freshman. I almost did it, too--had a plan and everything. I'm glad I didn't, though. I'm so glad that I didn't. It was scary to live like that, in the dark, crying every night, listening to the saddest music possible. I'm also pretty ashamed of when I used to stay home from parties and hanging out with friends because of my anxiety... but I've come to terms with it recently. Never give up, guys. It gets better. I swear it does. If it didn't, then why does everyone keep saying that it does? We say that life gets better for a reason. Trust me.

What Guys Said 1

• There are a few things I'm ashamed of, but I wouldn't be posting them on here. Lol

• Ahh well there's always the anon button and you can always share them just because it always feels good to open up... But to each his own

• I've shared some stuff that I was ashamed of, befor. Didn't feel good to open up. Lol

What Girls Said 3

• That i was raped and abused by my father when i was younger, only some very close friends and my SO know about this.

• Why would you be ashamed of that? It's not something anyone should be ashamed of. Do you feel ashamed if somebody steals your car?

• Im ashamed because it was my father, someone who should have loved me above all others, but in stead did something so disgusting and fucked up...

• I have stretch marks that I'm extremely self-conscious about. 😓 Most people I know don't know because my body's always covered up.

• I'm a closet smoker. Shhhhh...