Who misses Chick180? Anyone ;) ?

1|0
13|14

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• She was a lot of fun. I miss her blunt force trauma opinions.

4|1
    0|1

What Guys Said 13

• I've only been on here 3 months. All I hear is rumors surrounding chick180 and I don't know what to believe. Some say she was a catfish, others say they are friends with her in real life.

I don't know what to believe, so I'm just taking the side of Switzerland, because Switzerland is always a good back up plan 👍

7|1
    0|0
  • No not really, She so much of a catfish she belongs in the Gulf of Mexico

7|2
    3|1
  • If I say yes, I'll get downvoted like there's no tomorrow.

5|1
    4|1
    • Come on!!! I thought you were smarter than that!!! Lol.

• I just miss her #bluntless but nothing else about her LOL https://youtu.be/7VbvTclAaqA?t=140

0|1
    2|1
  • I wish I could say I miss the questions about her but they keep popping up

3|1
    2|0
  • I hardly know her online, and I definitely don't know her in person. I can't miss someone that I've never met or haven't communicated with regularly. If I had a chance to meet her or communicated with her regularly, I could probably respond to this question more accurately.

0|0
    0|0
  • Can't say I do. but lol, Do you?

0|0
    2|1
  • She probably is here. She just made a new name and isn't making the mistake of having her picture up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh yeah, That chick who yelling fuck at my qeustion, I do miss her, Wish her come back at yelling at me again !

0|0
    0|0
  • Are we to expect one of these questions once a week?

0|0
    0|0
  • no not really did't really know her

0|0
    0|0
  • Never met her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Welcome back Chick180. Although we don't need anymore liars and people who say things they don't really mean on her.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• nope. All I ever really knew about her was that she made most guys thirsty af. She lived in Switzerland and would usually give semi-rude, short answers to a lot of questions. Not a particularly valuable member of the site in terms of opinions/questions asked in my opinion..
    (ok, I'm ready for the backlash. :/ )

3|2
    0|3
    • I agree with you. She was a nice person, and I liked the fact she was honest, but her answers were most of the time less than one sentence, she rarely was helpful. I feel like she was here for the Xper points.
      I don't miss her.

• We both know who she really was 😉.

• She was cool and super nice to me, but it's not like I exactly miss her, I don't really miss anyone that's left.

0|0
    1|1
  • I miss her. :c

2|1
    0|0
    • Why doesn't she get any downvote ?

• Because if anyone knows me it's because they know both she and I are both brutally honest. So it would be expected for me to miss her. xD

• Oh man. Give it up already. No one really cares.

1|3
    0|1
  • I don't know her.

0|0
    0|1
  • I didn't really talk to her but sometimes seeing her blunt opinions made me laugh. But no, I don't miss her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Who is she?

1|0
    0|0
  • I didn't actually become active on here until just recently so I don't know who that is.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think this was before my time.
    Can't miss something I never knew about.

1|0
    0|1
  • Who is that? She sounds cool with all these people commenting about her! :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't know her

0|0
    1|1
  • can someone fill me in

0|0
    2|2